Where does IL 96 helmet drop?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LeagueOfV, Jan 28, 2015.

1. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Does anyone know whether it drops in Zamaron or Avarice for heroes? It's the last piece I need for the 96 set. Thanks.
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Drops from Catwoman (Zamaron) and Lex Luthor (Avarice Impurity).
    • Like x 2
  3. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I think you can use the rare style vendor for that too.
    • Like x 1
  4. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Thank you so much. I thought I might be able to just run one if I'm short on time, but it looks like I'll stick to both until I get it. Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Good luck. I am still missing the waist that drops in AF1.
    • Like x 1
  6. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Good luck for you too! I don't envy you at all. I feel like an idiot in TD because I always get lost and my group stands around doing emotes waiting for me. They rush ahead using super movement, and I take a wrong turn and try to avoid all the adds everyone skipped. I'm pretty sure I'll never get that style until they add walk-in portals and I have enough gear to solo it.

PS. I ran Avarice with Vibe X from your league. It was my first ever run of that so I still remember. A very good controller, smooth run.
    • Like x 1
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Glad to hear it. Vibe does a great job. I am happy to hear that you had a smooth run with one of my Leaguemates. As for TD...I think I have run it around 100 times and all I need is that stinking waist lol. I will get it eventually...on an alt I am sure lol.
    • Like x 1