Where do i get that little servo bot?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mick Nugget, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Brennsinger Well-Known Player

I saw a post somewhere on the Sony website once, still trying to find the source to post it here...
  2. BadJade New Player

QFT truth. Servo makes all the difference.
  3. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

• Like x 1
  4. Brennsinger Well-Known Player

Thanks, that was it...
  5. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

Wow. Well now I like my drone even more. ↖(^▽^)↗
  6. Mick Nugget New Player

I guess you're right. Too bad i didn't know the game existed back then so now i can't have one.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, SOE.
  7. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

There are, from time to time, other exclusives that come around. The skeets bot is a good example. Patience is a virtue.
  8. HardlineHero Committed Player

Submitted a ticket to customer service regarding Servo over a week ago. Got response back advising that they are aware of the situation. However, no estimate as to when or if the problem would be resolved. Customer service only advised to check forum periodically for any update about Servo. I've heard that line before. It's called "the check is in the mail". Thanks SOE.
  9. Mick Nugget New Player

This is an item i cant get because i never knew it existed at the time it was available. I can't get another one like it even tho i sub for over a year and buy stuff all the time, No matter how much im willing to support the game and everything about it they just find another way to stick this exclusionary knife in me and then twist it for reasons that defy all logic. i wouldve gladly threw down a hundred for the item but theyre too good or whatever to let me. WHATEVER. Thanks again SOE. Seriously, thanks for this.

/rant
  10. Mick Nugget New Player

And just let this stupid thread die.

Lol im mad
  11. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

Well at this point they likely wouldn't be making any money on your purchase of a CE pack though I understand that's a bit beside the point. Still, exclusives are attractive particularly because of their limited nature.
  12. Anarcho-Captain New Player

Once long ago, DC comics had NO IDEA what the word *Skeets* would end up meaning & poorly chose that word to name Booster Gold's servo bot. I will always laugh a little bit every time something has that name on it.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mick Nugget New Player

Or continue to rub it in instead!

Now see, THAT was just what i needed :p

Please just let the thread die now; for all i care they can just delete the whole miserable thing.