Where Are My Collections?????

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Vesper, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Vesper Dedicated Player

I put this on the Bug forum and in the Bug Tracker, but I wanted more people to see it in case anyone knows what's wrong or is having the same problem.

I have been spamming the new content like crazy this week. On my hero (cr 209) I finally had enough marks and renown to buy my first piece of Elite gear. I equipped the Elite Gloves and my ability to see my collections is GONE. This is what I see when I enter the screen:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

3. IonHero Committed Player

I've had this issue before when logging in after I went link-dead, (would persist until I logged out and back in )
    but it's also possible that some of your characters content was still loading, if you just logged in.
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

This happened to me a few times.
    I dont remember if re launching the game or just relogging fix it.
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I continue to get this from time to time, especially when my internet is acting all wonky.

Logging out/in usually fixes it for me.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have had that happen a few times, also shows weapons with the padlock on it (weapon types have been using since creation), it's just a minor bug, easily fixed by either waiting a few minutes or logging out and back in
  7. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I have had this happen a lot. Usually at log in and it sometimes takes forever to load. Like mail...or feats....or furniture in my base.
    Usually it makes me think that I am on a server with only one hamster.