When will Quantum get the AM?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Perseus Chase, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Does anyone know when will Quantum get the AM or revamp? I was just wondering since I want to switch to quantum but at the moment...dps side of quantum is the thing that keep me from switching.
  2. Warps New Player

Quantum does need a revamp, but you can still do mass damage with it if you hit the right moves at the right time. I did. Yes Rage, Electric and Sorcery are stronger, but thats only in the hands of great players. When I was Quantum I beat those powers all the time with the same CR.
  3. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

I thought Quantum's mechanic was gravitized pi?
  4. Ghostof91 New Player

After Mental's Am which is already pre- added as stacking extra Pi, same as Quantum's extra Pi.
  5. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I hope never .
  6. iSmashly New Player

You'll know when it gots it when the "you ruined quantum" threads start popping up as they do with every power revamp.
    Quantum does need some help on the DPS side though. Will be nice when it get revamped.
  7. Octantis New Player

Power Interactions are different from Advanced Mechanics (or as players have grown to call them, Awesome Mechanics), or AM for short.

AM's seem to now be all about using powers in a certain combination or rotation, and, if done in sequence, restore power back to the user. PIs just allow certain follow-up powers to do more damage.

To answer the OP - it'll be some time after Gadgets. I would assume it would be the last power to get it simply because it is also the only power left to need an immediate update. I say that because it seems just adding in an AM isn't a lot of work, as can be seen with most of the powers that already received it, but seems to make more sense (to me) to do Quantum's AM while doing the update - no sense in doing the AM first when you might change powers in the power set later, then have to redo the AM.
  8. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

Not sure when the revamp is but the Supercharge needs to be fixed where is doesn't lag the group. The weapon buff needs to have a Crit Chance and overall damage of some powers need to be slightly increased. Add in Awsome Mechanic and bam got a power on par with other powers. Oh and fix my pull so I can combo punch with super speed.