When u get bored what do u do?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ShadowCyborg92, Nov 12, 2014.

1. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Me i solo old raids like Gates and Sub-Construct and other alerts. Best times for me: Gates 26:10 (with proof) Sub-Contruct: 40+ mins and Alerts: Have to check archive.

What do u do when ur bored in DCUO?
  2. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

I've still got too much to do, if i'm being good i'll try to complete the home turf and battle for earth feats. if i'm being bad i stand in the watchtower until I fall asleep and disconnect
    • Like x 1
  3. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Two of the most tedious DLCs in the game.
    • Like x 1
  4. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

I'm never bored :)
    If I were, I'd just switch toon, I got a lot ^^
    But if I really think about it, I guess I would play some SR4 for a while. It still has super powers but its wildly different. Very fun game.
    Or you know, get off my *** and do something XD
  5. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

beat SR4 100%

I'm not saying Bored Bored. I mean when u have nothing else to run.

For example: Every1 was running the New DLC so i decided to run Gates solo. My 26:10 in my OP is a new record for me. It was 27:36 if i remember. I dont have the new DLC so i had to find something to do.
  6. Korlick Loyal Player

When i get bored with the game i play another game or simply turn off the PS and do something else...like taking a walk or jogging or something
  7. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Walking.....FAIL
  8. Mont New Player

Lvl a new toon, using info learned on main, see how fast I get to lvl 30 n still have under lvl 30 missions left, so far I've made it to Bruno, defeat him boom lvl 30,
    Go armor up n the rest are easy peasy LoL
  9. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I'm working on a new toon now. Lvl 17 and i might just stick with it for awhile. I love Sorcery now and cant help it. The only thing missing are the SP and the toon will be set. i got to work for my SP again which i am not looking forward to
  10. Mont New Player

Just do a poo, think really hard about ur honey stashes , ( briefings and investigations ) LoL
    U can also Google " dcuo investigation and briefings YouTube
    get vids of hard to find ones,
    I usually don't do the alerts until lvl 28 , area51 / gorilla island
    those b/I are way easy, the collections though r a pain LoL
  11. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Thats what i did for my main. I finished the Investigations and Briefings WAY b4 i finished the Collections. I havent done those alerts in like forever.