When the numbers are not representing their value

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BRainIAK, May 8, 2020.

1. tioalbert Well-Known Player

then player cr 280 in total damage statistics, has 30,000.

10,000 more than the cr 300 and 11,000 than the recommended minimum per instance (19,000).

and even missing the white slot variables and damage boosts that grant the same abilities for a certain time.

by last....

to be continued.....
  2. tioalbert Well-Known Player

I think they mentioned something like limiting artifact statistics, increases based on armor cr.

1.- That would be like returning cr limitations in instances.

2.- curiously, this lack of limitation maintains a certain interest in players like me.

3.- the increase in damage through sp, artifacts, increases, home base mods and league.
    It allows you to finish duos or groups of 4 where they either carry little damage and each one as crazy on their side or high-cr players in lower instances increase difficulty for those of lower cr in addition to lower, but suitable for instance.

4.- There are problems with both high and low players for instances of 2 or 4 players.

in case you were wondering I'm a solo player (no friends, no leagues and not enough time to play)
    reason why I usually play with whom I have to play and I rarely desert an instance.

so for me this was an alternative to deal with these players (self-centered, lazy, loud, demanding, lost, they don't communicate, they don't read group chat, etc).
    good nights and good game all.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

To be continued...
    • Like x 1
  4. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Not sure if it means anything, but isn't that what your weaponization rating number is meant to represent? I'm curious to know.:confused:
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Skill and knowledge are often the most important factor. How should the DCUO software calculate that into an overall number, exactly?
    • Like x 1
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

It seems like Artifacts are getting to be the biggest factor in how well your stats do. I'm not an expert but after Revamp both CR and SP seem lessened. How Augments fit in to the mix of this both Origin and Core I'm not sure? But I've seen guys with low Augments punch up a ton of times so that should be looked into by the Devs. It'd be nice if as others have mentioned we had some Universal Combat Rating based on some mix of Gear Level, Augments and Skill Points and I guess Artifacts or minus whatever. But probably the Dev team doesn't have time or money for that and another Stats Revamp might lose players. I dunno? I've noticed that other factors like full PvP 101 gear in open world are now becoming obsolete too. 101 PvP is no longer OP for awhile now. A mid level CR with PVE gear but decently high Arts can beat a lot of players currently and get the scoreboard highs. Not that I think dueling and scoreboard chasing should be the measure of a player in DCUO but it does tell you something on how the stats are stacked in favor of and that seems like it's Artifacts.