When the game hates you instead

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Siramez, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

• Like x 5
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

LMAO been there
    • Like x 3
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

exactly why I quit tanking with atomic there is very little you can do with those one shots. the original change that came with advanced mechanics hurt it for a while also
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

Difficulty =/= 1 shots
    • Like x 1
  5. Siramez Well-Known Player

the environment mechanics shown in the clip are 1 shots regardless, i got unlucky with getting the stun from red death then being trapped in the 1 shot mechanic.
  6. Eve YouTuber

Imagine getting one shot
    • Like x 1
  7. Siramez Well-Known Player

REEEEEEEEEEE
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

Imagine Imagine
    • Like x 1
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I mean, that does seem like bad game design but I’m sure it’s somehow your fault, like it’s always mine whenever I report something like this. :p
    • Like x 1
  10. Siramez Well-Known Player

cant really predict the mechanics xD
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I know, I’m just kidding around because my grapes are pretty sour right now. :D
    • Like x 2
  12. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

The devs are worried about stuff that can break the game but they don't seem to realize that some of their mechanics are killing the tank role in the game. they have hurt the role by taking away its tools. alot of attacks ignore the Shield now. This hurts ice and earth tanks since that how the survive and they don't really have heals to off set this. Then there is damage based on hp not on defense so it doesn't matter how much health you have. Buttons actions stuns and encasements! most tanks used group breakouts and breakout trinkets now they are useless!! We have adds that take away your powers. We have adds that 1shot tanks through shields and adds that suck in and push back tanks trying to just do their job and in tsde you could get some of those adds at the same time. I feel that if we have to have a certain amount of dominance to stun a add we should also have the ability to increase are stun and control resistance against adds. You just feel weak as a tank. now your praying you have great dps so you don't have to put up with these fights to long
    • Like x 1
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The real question is, were you able to type out an explanation of what happened in to group chat faster than people in your group were able to type “tank is ***”.
  14. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

This is why I ran with league mates only or friends only. Because people ignore the facts and that alone is how you have your time wasted in content. Imo
    • Like x 1
  15. Stranger Well-Known Player

We didnt have to Tell him. He knows already.
  16. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Can’t disagree with this. I’m pretty much shelfing my tank. It’s like being a yo-yo. Making me nauseous honestly. Going to concentrate on my buff troll now that my main is done instead. If I’m going to get thrown around the room in even an alert then may as well just dps and help with damage. Boss is going to come to me anyway in most pug runs. Probably go back to rage and just dps in tank role and use some berserk cheese vs ice and having shields that don’t help.
  17. Monkeyboy Committed Player

RNG is RNG. If the game was anymore scripted, it would be a crime. I would agree with you but there's many tanks that beat elite the first week. Yes there are certain times when RNG is just not fair but easy is not always fun.