When Random Isn't Random

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Mar 16, 2015.

1. the solowing Steadfast Player

ipk

As the rng system is a staple for mmos, you can deal with it or you can play a single player game where you wont have to worry about rng
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

It's been over a month since I started this thread and the character in question STILL hasn't had HB drop. Not in any instance. Not since creating the character with the exception of mission rewards. Now, how can you claim it's random when the drop rate on the weapon originally specced into is 0%. 0%. If it's random it's programmed randomization to make it so weapons specced into drop at a rate next to nil.
  3. Streven Dedicated Player

I feel for you. I don't care so much about armor but I do think weapons should be in vendors at every tier.
    • Like x 1
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I'm getting every other weapon to drop except the one I'm using and the weapon drops i do get are always better than what I am currently using. It's ridiculous. And if by some miracle a weapon I'm using does drop, it ends up being role specific.
  5. Streven Dedicated Player

Yeah my Munitions guy, Bullet McQueen, is using Dual Wield at the moment. It just kills me.
    • Like x 1