When doe prestige "cycle" reset?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FEARtheSPUR, Jul 24, 2014.

1. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Thought it would reset weekly, is it a monthly thing?

Does the hard and soft cap reset weekly or monthly?
  2. TheLoneLantern New Player

Prestige "cycle" is monthly. It basically tracks your progress for statuary purposes.

The caps reset weekly. There is a max cap of 400k.
    • Like x 1
  3. RSL New Player

also, prestige lockouts reset with marks lockouts. ie: duos and alerts give prestige daily. raids weekly. and resetting content unlocks for both.
    • Like x 1
  4. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

I did log in briefly this morning before work and I did notice something, I have 4 bases all full (had these long before we heard about league halls so don't judge) and i received prestige yesterday for all of these but with today being reset day should I not have received my base prestige again? I didn't.
  5. MattTheViolator New Player

Prestige for your base is weekly
  6. xColdFront Committed Player

league cap for prestige is weekly it's 80,000 prestige your league as a whole can earn a week. Then you can reset that if you want with replay badges if you don't want to wait. You get loot locked from prestige just like gear from instances you can also reset those like always with replay badges so you you can earn prestige again.
  7. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Yes i know prestige for your base is weekly, yesterday was Wednesday i received my base prestige yesterday. "TODAY" is Thursday "RESET" day i should have received it again.
    • Like x 2
  8. xColdFront Committed Player

Yes go back to your bases to earn prestige again. I did this right after reset and got all the prestige again for bases.
  9. RSL New Player

you have to return to the bases to get it. just like you did yesterday.
  10. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Thanks for trying to help, but trust me when I say I did go back and received zilch. It's probably bugged for some I'm sure it is PS4 and it seems the consoles are full of them. Thanks again for trying to help though.
  11. xColdFront Committed Player

Worked fine for me on ps4 went to my bases right after reset and got all the prestige again. Worked for everyone in my league to.
  12. RSL New Player

there's no glitches in this game, sir. i resent yr implication.
    • Like x 1