When are we getting new Iconic Powers?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

Come on devs, you said you had no plans for any future powers so the least you could do is expand on the Iconic ones. I've always wanted Iconic abilities from: Raven(Raven Projectile), Cheetah(Rake, That pounce attack), Zatanna(Lightning Attack), Circe(Mirror Image).
    • Like x 3
  2. Kanniu Well-Known Player

People have been asking for this stuff for years. Might as well accept that we aren't getting them probably ever,
  3. Magician Dedicated Player

Put on that list, A one-handed Wand style such as used by Zatanna and the Amazons in the Open Bounties for Athena.

Please and thank you
    • Like x 2
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

Its beyond my imagination why we didnt EVER get new iconic powers, there are so many that already exists.
    I'm not even talking about new weapons or new expanded habilities for each existing powerset. That I don't understand either.

The game became stagnant in that. No new powers, no new habilities, no new iconics... 10 years in the game industry, doesn't matter if you are lvl 30 or cr 300, you only get access to the same old habilities. There is no grow beyond lvl 30, just numbers stats, and occasionally artifacts with VFX.
    Its lame.
    • Like x 2
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I always wanted Bizarro's Fire Breath for my Dragon character and his freeze vision for my Ice based characters.
    • Like x 2
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I don't know if it's a "never" situation but it's definitely one of the uphill battles players could face, especially when it comes to iconic stuff.

Remember, it took some convincing to get DC to allow us to have green auras. With as protective as they are about the IP, it's not tough to imagine them saying no to expanding iconic power choices.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kanniu Well-Known Player

The day we get new iconic powers will be the same day we get Blue lantern healers :0
    • Like x 1
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Clown Box and Gag Glove used to be part of Gadgets but were moved into Iconics many years ago so...technically we got 2 abilities that were "new" to being Iconics, just not new to the game. :p
    • Like x 1
  9. Gutbuster Supreme New Player

And Whip as a weapon.
    • Like x 1
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Wouldn't that technically be new powers though?
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That's a WHOLE other can of worms to open. LOL
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Whip would have to be a tray ability, like Legends Catwoman or Legends Wonder Woman uses.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You'll get new iconic abilities when they come out with new iconic Artifacts.
    • Like x 2
  14. Brit Loyal Player

Fortunately, thanks to the Solar Amplifier, Heat Vision turns blue and looks like freezing vision. I actually hate Heat Vision on my Fire Characters now because, while it deals good damage and works thematically, it does not at all look like Heat Vision.
  15. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah pretty much this ^ .
  16. RylynneHelm Active Player

why...just...why...??? why would you ask for more crap that we all know WONT WORK!!!!! why not...(yes i know its just crazy even thinking about it) FIX ALL THE CRAP THAT DOES NOT WORK FIRST?????!!!!!

GOOD GOD...

we all KNOW there will NEVER be ANYTHING AGAIN. EVER, if it does not make THEM $$$$$$ they SIMPLY DONT CARE ABOUT IT!!!!!