When and what power will be next?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by powerwoman274, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Dene Devoted Player

very true.. its just the dark side of celestial
  2. SigmaAtom Committed Player

I've been advocating a Lantern Healer for some time (as have many others gladly :) )

I realized something about my suggested unified Lantern Healer system last week..

[IMG]

It's within current canon inside the game due to vendors and (an) instance.

Blue Lantern for both hero genders, available from the vendor in Mogo (cr 97 iirc 'Shepherd of Adara')
    Indigo Tribe available for both genders and both factions in WT/HoD (iirc around 110-120 cr 'Vesture of Proselyte')
    Star Sapphire for Females of both factions as a reward in Love and War (iirc 97 cr drop in the raid)

--------
    The only remaining Lantern power would be Orange with the 'Avatar of Ophidian' available in HoD.. but since it would most likely be a controller power (Mepps once said this on a live stream) and the only person in canon that is supposed to have a Orange Lantern ring is Larfleeze, Agent Orange.. IMHO I can never see it going to be a powerset in DCUO, much like White and Black are too OP, Larfleeze isn't deputizing anyone hehe
  3. Drekt El New Player

Stretching powers - Elongated Man or Plastic Man
  4. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Another Tech/ Meta power, like a poor man's Darkseid.