What's up with Reverse Flash after CC episode?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wildcat, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Wildcat Committed Player

Haven't seen him anywhere?
    Anyone from villain side here?

[IMG]

Can we see him in the future?
    • Like x 1
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Hmmmm I had not really thought about it but you are right. Other members of the Rogues show up time and again throughout the game but Doc Zoom really never gets to leave Central City.

Let's see..

WE have Rogues as one of the boss battles in the Striker's Island alert.. specifically Capt. Cold, Heat Wave, Mirror Master and Weather Wizard.

There are Rogues involved in the Boss battle during the Strker's Island solitary Confinment solo mission we get after completing 5 daily challenges there at and above CR 70specifically Heat Wave and Capt Cold.

Then we see Capt Cold AGAIN as the first boss battle in the solo challenge we get during the War of Light DLC.. the mist affected catp Cold is our first battle during the Spark of Ion duo.

Capt Cold shows again in the Flash Museum solo where we battle the League of Shadow

There are a few others.. Heat wave show as our first boss battle in "the First Piece" duo

Now I did think of pf one other spot where Zoom makes an appearance.. He is one of the bosses that joins Gorilla Grood during the Shady Night club duo.. BUT to be honest after Central City most of the Rogues except Cold and Heat Wave kind of vanish.... and we see a good bit of those two. My guess would be because both of those two were and are a part of the CW television show Legends.

Seems like Zoom and the other just kind of disappear .. Cold and Heat Wave show up all over the place
    • Like x 1
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Last time I recall seeing Professor Zoom was at the clutches of Granny Goodness in her Happiness Home (Raid).
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Reverse Flash (Eobard Thawne) was one of the mind controlled bosses in the Happiness Home raid.

Don’t remember seeing Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) again after the leveling missions.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He gets mind controlled by Starro in the alert.
    • Like x 3
  6. Wildcat Committed Player

But he didint play any role in content since CC, right?
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Did you actually read any of the responses?
    • Like x 1
  8. Wildcat Committed Player

ye ye ye, but he didint have any new voice lines, he didint do anything more than just be an npc to defeat.
  9. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

I remember a few rogues in the deluge solo but I cant recall who was there.. odds are CC HW and MM
    • Like x 1
  10. Brit Loyal Player

Last we saw of him was during the Anniversary Event raid, which takes place after Earth-3 episode. Zoom teams with Flash, and the two run fast enough to vibrate the Speed Force or something. Anyways, it creates a portal to the future, where we throw the Anti-Monitor with a "Meh. We'll deal with him later" attitude.

If we ever get a Legion of Superheroes episode, I'm certain it will be to go to the future and help deal with Anti-Monitor after we callously just dumped him in the middle of their time so that he could destroy the Multiverse then instead.
    • Like x 3
  11. Wildcat Committed Player

that's give us hope to see him in the future.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yeah we see him every January, it's a seasonal.
    • Like x 2