What's the point of Mister Miracle giving us the mother box?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NCR RANGER, Sep 4, 2014.

1. NCR RANGER New Player

If it does nothing. The least it could give us miniature shields so we can do full string weapon mastery combos on the bosses.
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

isn't it for generating a Boom Tube to allow the Bugs/Parademons to enter the Necropolis to collect the artefacts you've found? Can't just suddenly start spawning Boom Tubes. It doesn't need to do anything other than the purpose it has currently. Oh and we certainly don't need shields for the Final Boss of that Operation either :p
    • Like x 2
  3. NCR RANGER New Player

Really? Because I'm pretty sick of ranged attack universe online. Aren't you?
    • Like x 1
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Not really. I'm getting more sick of "Superior gear drops from beating Easy Raid Bosses in unchallenging raids whilst the harder, longer grind rewards only the second best gear" Universe Online. I'd rather the bosses were so hard that meleeing them as a DPS is a stupid idea.
    • Like x 2
  5. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

The “limited” Mother Box Mister Miracle gives us is simply a plot device in the raid.

That said, I did suggest and still hope that the Mother Box will be introduced as the spiritual successor to the CC Trinket in either HOP2 or 3.
    • Like x 2
  6. NCR RANGER New Player

Fantastic Idea!
    • Like x 1