What's the point of Jacks?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pults, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Pults Loyal Player

I bought the Scary Jack for the 50 spooky bits and the effect it should have is give a bonus 558 health.
    Now the problem with this pet trinket is that normal buff trinket overwrites the damn buff from the pet..
    What's the point of having a pet that buffs stats which get overwriten by a normal buff trinket?
    [IMG]
    Like what DC?
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

They were just good for whatever tier they were initially released at. Other than that, they're just fun pets to bring to meet-n-greets/parties. Gotta catch 'em all!

Also:
    [IMG]
    Kind of like an elite 99 cent store, so I guess there's a good market for that.

[IMG]
    Not much of a point to this one.
  3. Pults Loyal Player

Braniac bot is fun this one is just.. ..vanity at its worst.
  4. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I thought trinkets always would override if used too soon.
    Only one I can think of that gives the effects and won't override is the breakout trinket.
  5. Gimpy Loyal Player

Well lose your vanity, it won't hurt you.
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I have one of each except the "tank" one.
  7. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Well after 20 secs you can rotate it with another healh trinket :p Aaaaaaaand also it's good for alerts without tanks since it taunts for a while it's like a mini sidekick/guardian/brick
  8. VV Dedicated Player

+1 for Andy meme. The buff is barely useful with the damage in/out scaling. Scaling got screwed with CR differential all over the game. The might and vit buffs are usually helpful in trinket rotations so that a person can maintain a buffed status. I prefer boo for might and it gives a shield too.

If you're tanking end game where you could use every single buff you have, the pet will probably get curb stomped by the boss ( SM R12 vice can suck and oneshot 6 backup.)

Their use you ask? It is a cool looking trinket for a few. Or some may get it for safety, my trinket set is from summer. #pinchypouch
  9. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I use boo Jr for his shield.