What's the highest level boss bounty you've taken down solo?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wildboy, Apr 18, 2013.

1. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

They aren't as hard as you'd think. They can be soloed.
    • Like x 1
  2. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

My sorcery healer has managed all the standard bounties except General Kordax as well as Weather Wizard (who is probably a bit too easy compared to the other rogues), Zoom and Captain Cold (which I believe I got very, very lucky on having unsuccessfully done it a number of times since).
  3. Shadow Vlad New Player

Punchline is a t4 villain home turf bounty.
  4. Mad9 New Player

Most of CC bounties excluding Captain Cold and Abra. If someone solo'd Abra and Captain Cold, I guess that truly is a feat.
  5. Deathmike Devoted Player

I know my post is a little off-topic because the initial post is about bounties but other people generalised as well.

The Bat Family T2 Raid boss is the hardest boss I've soloed.
    Link to the thread about it:
    http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo...has-been-officially-declared-soloable.149136/

Or if you don't like to jump from link to link here's the full video of my Outer Caverns Raid solo run:

Obviously I don't have much problems soloing CC bounties, T3 alerts etc. etc.
    It's a real shame that a lot of content doesn't have a walk-in and there's also a lot of content that is not soloable due to game mechanics
    (like the part with were you need to activate the 3 wells simultaneously in Khandaq, right after the first boss).

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  6. Senshirou Committed Player

killer frost when i was an ice tank awhile back
    • Like x 1
  7. Hard Night New Player

The Top. I messed up on Trick and got nuked.
  8. Brit Loyal Player

I solo'd Oan Sciencells.

I solo'd Star Labs alert almost to completion. Beat the Will side, then beat Scion of Fear but couldn't transport all 3 of the things fast enough to unlock the door to the final fight solo.
  9. Xainexus Well-Known Player

I've solo'd some of the CC bouties with my healer and my HL DPS on hero side. WW, the Top, Heatwave, Zoom, Piper and Boomerang Not sure I'l be able to do the others. Go in with cola buffs, SC, remix cola and a few trinkets. They are probably possible, but you may need certain roles to do them.
  10. Xainexus Well-Known Player

How do you get in to be able to solo? or did the others just leave?
  11. T20thoughts New Player

Out of the CC bounties, The Top is the one that feels the easiest to solo to me, if you're good at ranged stuff. His ranged attacks are pretty easily dodgeable.
  12. melvinpox Devoted Player

I beat the Scarcrow. ALL BY MYSELF!!
  13. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

The key to Minotaur is to evade in a circular pattern around him. Lunge in after he throws the axe, get a short combo in and evade back. If you keep doing this, you can beat him pre-lvl 30. It'll take you like 20 minutes, but it's possible. When your health gets low, you can just dodge until your soda meter cools down. Also, if you have some kind of healing loadout, alternate that with a soda to give each enough cooldown time.
  14. Captain Spire New Player

So not using my head to block incoming attacks is a viable method to win? I'll try that.
  15. DrewCheech New Player

Yea, I'm calling shenanigans on level 20 toons solo'ing ANY bounty
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    Anyone who can prove it, I'll pay real world $$ to study DCUO under their wing lol
  16. KemistiOMG Committed Player

CC-Flash, Black Lighting, Nightwing and Donna Troy, haven't tried the rest of cc bounties yet.
  17. Twilight Man New Player

Strategy and time homie, strategy and time.

Everyone can be beat.
  18. DrewCheech New Player

Yea I'm just jealous, it is a pretty bad *** thing to accomplish
  19. T20thoughts New Player

Depending on the boss, just being good at evading can get you out of a lot of situations. I remember in the very earliest days of the game, I pretty much soloed the last bit of the Grodd fight in the Stryker alert as a healer, just by continually rifle-backflipping him while running away from him and his projections. I hadn't unlocked Mortar, so I could rifle-backflip for longer too. It took ages, but since they couldn't hurt you at that point without getting close, it was easy.
  20. Ice Lantern New Player

I can solo every original bounty as well as every CC bounty. I've also solo'ed the Arkham T3 Alert and the Outer Caverns raid.