What's the best weapon style in your opinion and why?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by TwistedFreak, May 27, 2013.

1. Lepew New Player

Yeah, I want one of these

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Baryon Boy New Player

I'm a big fan of Staff. Fairly simple and varied combos, builds combo fairly fast, hits pretty hard, animations look great.

Right now my villain-side Light character is rocking the Yellow Energy Polearm style. Very wicked. :)
  3. NaturaI New Player

dam, you're just getting started! Have fun, and know your role.
  4. CaptainCanuck New Player

My fav are either Bow or Brawling
  5. FutureCrusader New Player

But the range sounds so nasty though.
  6. WolfClaw72 New Player

Hand Blasts or Martial Arts. Hate One-Handed
  7. Seanchaidh New Player

Because I'm a tank, I prefer weapons that move fast...for that, I usually dig an open-handed Martial Arts (don't care for any of the styles in my limited collection) or a nice set of DW swords. I'm fairly old school like that. Get close, get personal, rack up a hit counter when I'm not using my powers (to aid with holding aggro) and roll from there.

I did (at one point in time) have a great 2-HD Claymore that I loved seeing. I've only got 66CR though...so there's still a lot of content for me to explore. ;)
  8. phantasmrhesus3 New Player

Just out of curiosity I'm doing a Lovecraftian-based character with the Cursed tree of Celestial and trying to decide between 1 handed or hand blasters
  9. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Staff is and was always my favorite, hard to tell which style is the best, I guess it base on the theme I'm going with!
  10. ssvillae New Player

Brawling hands down most efficient weapon. Fastest to build hit counter good for power regen