What's a player to do?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by N4TURALKILLER, Oct 23, 2013.

1. IIJetfire New Player

Its a matter of teamwork nothing else to complete a t5 raid. The common cr asked in pug are 98 or 99, i normally add ppl to ignore list whenever someone mentions his/her cr just to enter in. I always asked for any roles without mentioning cr so that under geared member gets a chance to enter in. But in the end even poor 100 cr gets kicked after 1st wipe, the cr elitists has only been growing more and hasnt changed yet. 95 cr with full t5 pieces has right to be in,regardless of cr as long your doing your role and keeping up with teamwork. Its matter of time if this keeps going on...just consider that soon ppl will leave the game once and for good because the chances are so less that you can never do the raids at all. I myself fed up for it and just hoping have team with exp and not cr to continue further on or not. But the situation will ever happen that you will be able to enter and complete...i am not satisfied at all about this.
  2. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

It feels sad because you realize, regardless of the tier or content, the detriments to this game are the people playing it.

Also, just unsub and wait a tier, then you can grab some alert gear mod it, and be on the same plane. Same thing happened t4 to me. Apparently completing black dawn wasn't enough, neither was 78 cr.
    Now its 100.
    I stopped at 98 because the chase after that and getting 2 of the same 88 tank pieces was a no no.