Whatever Dev that works on fixing powers. (Quantum)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Kanmaru, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

If AM's are supposed to be gone from the game after the revamp, why is quantum still so reliant on Time Bomb? You still have to treat Quantum like an AM power to do any decent damage and I thought we were getting rid of anything to do with AMs? It functions the exact same way as it did before the revamp so why change Singularity, Gravity Well and Gravity Bomb but don't make adjustments to Timb Bomb?

You make quantum's hardest non-SC hitting ability (Singularity) very weak and gave it the ability to apply Gravitation Charge. Same with Gravity Well. They both used to do more damage when enemies were Graviton Charged.

Now Singularity does absolutely no damage and Gravity Well is one of the weakest AOE powers along with sorcery's AOE. If we were to give an example of how hard Singularity should be hitting, look at How hard Einstein's Ray hits a target.

Singularity would hit 5% less than the activation burst hit of Einstein's Ray and then hit 85% less of that damage for the next hit and then finish with 75% for the third and final hit. That's how it's always been until recently.

So let's say (example) Einstein's Ray hits for 5000? That would mean that the first hit of Singularity should be hitting 4700-4800. The second hit would hit 85% less of 4700 which would be 700-800 damage and then finish with 75% which is around 1170-1200 damage.

Now Gravity Bomb should be hitting 10% higher than Singularity if we go by Einstein's Ray calculations. Meaning it should be hitting around 5200-5300 on average. This is without Graviton Charged PI as well. PI damage multiplayers are about another 12% on top of the average damage you deal.

Why is it that I'm practically forced to use Time Bomb combo to do any real damage in PvP as quantum? I wanty old Burst Damage Singularity back. I want my old Gravity Well back. I want Warped Reality back. Heck I want all of quantum back that was before AM's even existed.

(Singularity)
    Pre-revamp Info: Create a Black hole near your target, damaging, levitating and stunning it. Nearby enemies are damaged, rooted and pulled toward the void. After a short time, the singularity will explode, damaging nearby enemies and knocking them down.

PRE-REVAMP PI: “Graviton-Charged enemies take additional damage and will become Polarized, causing objects to be attracted to them.”

(Gravity Bomb)
    pre-revamp Info: Launch an explosive gravity bomb at your enemies, damaging, stunning and knocking them down.

PRE-REVAMP PI: “Graviton-Charged enemies take additional damage and will become Polarized, causing objects to be attracted to them.”

(Warped Reality)
    Pre-revamp Info: Imbue your weapon with quantum energy, increasing the chance that your enemies take extra damage and be rooted or levitated in place.

PRE-REVAMP PI: Causes your target and other nearby enemies to be Graviton-Charged, making them vulnerable to future fluctuations of gravity.

(Gravity Well)
    Pre-revamp Info: Create a powerful gravity field, stunning your enemies and damaging them over time.

PRE-REVAMP PI: Enemies that have been Graviton Charged with take additional damage.

That is the quantum I want to use! The entire point of this Revamp is pointless thanks to artifacts. Since balance doesn't exist once again, please just give us our pre-AM powers back. I hate the way Quantum is now.
  2. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Sorry everyone I messed up. Quantum Singularity hit for 98% for 2 hits after activation and then last hit of 92% of 4800.
  3. That1DarkKnight Active Player

This feeling you're having with Quantum isn't limited to that power solely. A lot of powers share pretty much the same idea of a rotation as the AM days for optimal damage. Example being Munitions, Mental, and Atomic.

Edit: Also this issue sounds like it mainly concerns PvE for you. So you chose the wrong section to post this in.