What You listen to when playing Dc?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by topflow619, Sep 28, 2013.

1. DVDefender New Player

If I play DCUO, I listen to different post-industrial (Front Line Assembly, Skinny Puppy, Nine Inch Nails etc.), EBM (Nitzer Ebb, Front 242 etc.) artists and bands and some ambient stuff. I love that kind of music. It's not too relevant for the game like DCUO, but in moody Gotham it's quite suitable.

(Electro-)Industrial example:

EBM example:

Ambient example:
  2. Controller Devoted Player

3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I like listening to other game's OST or remixes. I even have specific music to play on certain bosses and areas, like

For Vampire Lord:

For Silent School before facing the Drowned:

The best thing about this one is how the more intense part usually begins right when I enter the Taurus Ring boss room.

For Phoenix Cannon last boss:

For Barbatos fight:

Just some lovely examples. :D
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

I have my playlist on Spotify, made of WWE songs and singers\bands like Katy Perry, Melanie Martinez, Meghan Trainor, Kelly Clarkson, Three Days Grace, Evanescence, etc. So I listen to those when I play.
  6. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

I listen to the very loud fan in this old PS4
  7. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

My playliast from Spotify consiste in soundtracks from severals videogames like soul Calibur,TV series , Sinatra, evanencence,súper héroes cartoons AND TV shows AND movies AND anime openings
  8. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

That's my favorite song!
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i kind of have this idea thinking bout my characters as their own team in an animated movie set in the dcu. as such i have a "soundtrack". its fluctuted some over the years as ideas change and come and go but for the most part its pretty static. Its tough but I try to limit myself to about 10 to 12 songs as is the case with most soundtracks.

When I read The New Teen Titans #7 for the first time, the issue where the team comes together to defeat Trigon for the first time I had Devos Freedom of Choice playing in the background. Just as the song was climaxing so was the comic. blew my mind.

I tend to lean towards alternative/obscure alternative, punk and rock but i listen to anything and anything as long as it has that one special little thing that sets it apart from imitators: passion.
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Usually, My DC Master playlist on shuffle It has soundtracks to several DC movies and shows such as the
    5os Superman TV Series,
    the 60's Batman soundtrack and Movie soundtrack
    The 70s Wonder Woman TV Soundtrack
    The Christopher Reeve Movie soundtracks,
    The Burton/Schumacher Batman Scores
    Batman the Animated Series
    The Flash 1990 TV Series Soundtrack
    The Dark Knight Trilogy Soundtracks
    The DCEU Soundtracks
    etc etc...
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The best is getting a lpve group consisting of superman, wonder woman, aquaman and batmam and playing the superfriends theme on a loop.
  12. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I listen to the headset that has my league and group mates talking........ this way u can coordinate feats an joke around.