What we're waiting for...

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CypherXone, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I don't care what we get, as long as we never get Blue Lantern powers.
    • Like x 1
  2. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Im hoping for a second way to use weapons. Meaning there would be a second skill tree with different weapon attacks and new animations. Also hoping for powers to do more than dps/tank dps/heal and dps/control. Powers that are a good example of 3rd role potential would be gadets as dps, troll, and heals. Or electricity Control, dps, and heals. Sorcery would probably be a beast tank
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

I'm sure there is a very lengthy list of potential improvements in this forum alone....everything from improving lag, addressing PVP, power balancing (already in progress and I want nothing to distract from that), new Legends characters and on and on. My view on Serums is just my opinion, but honestly I see no need for it other than players holding on to a promise made a long time ago.
  4. CypherXone Committed Player

I'd be fine with not having another power after water, if they could worked on the movement variations and made a new weapon by Feb.
  5. John Gates Active Player

Not everyone on earth was affected by the Exobyte bugs so why wouldn't there be individuals that have the knowledge and know how about Gadgets and Munitions that still want to join the fight and protect their home. That's fine if you don't like the power but it was not a terrible idea.
    • Like x 2
  6. CypherXone Committed Player

I think people confuse skill with power. People with gadgets and munitions aren't skilled with these items. Their super power actually enables them to use these unlike any other. Think Cyborg, Robocop, Terminator, Neo and Trinity. As a player, it's up to you to define how or why these are powers. Heck you might as well say mental isn't a power, it's just a form of bullying, peer pressure, and great role playing. "Hey, drop and act like you're on fire when I point at you, ok you're died now."
  7. Ken Spartan Committed Player

Maybe chi powers

Hm, so kind of like they did with Champions online?

Size Alteration (Martiaan Manhunter & Darksied), Rage Empowerment (Loose Canon), Omega bbeams (Darksied), or Stretching (Plastic Man)
  8. Serj Committed Player

appearantly everyone forgot that serums is bane inspired, and much more PHYSICAL (see what i did there?, the vets will get the reference) than just injecting yourself with needles.
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I can't wait for serums ... I'm probably not going to switch my main at this point as I really enjoy atomics look and the tanking and damage combos of the power .. If serums is like hour man in the sense that there is no "growth" ability I'll think about it but I'm betting it will be more like babe at thus point which means I'll be making my villain serums and will have fun with it
  10. TestReporter Loyal Player

Before people voted in favor of water, i hope we don't get serums power, it looks really really bad.
  11. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

waiting for water shadow serums and a lantern healer
  12. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Not everyone will agree with you on that. Many want Shadow for controlling. Quite a few players I knew wanted Serums, myself included. The final one many are wanting is a Healing Lantern power. That would round out what everyone has been asking from DBG.

We would have this...

Tanks: Atmoic, Serums, Rage, Earth, Ice, and Fire
    Controller: Gadgets, Quantum, Mental, Light, Munitions, and Shadow
    Healer: Indigo, Electric, Water, Nature, Sorcery, and Celestial.

I actually want a Wind power, like Red Tornado. I would make it controlling.

There are a few other powers that one could ask for as well, Kryptoian, etc...