What we're waiting for...

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CypherXone, Oct 20, 2015.

1. CypherXone Committed Player

Ok... I am glad to see Atomic is coming out on the shelves. I'm thinking of all the other powers and skills we still waiting on.

1) I think it's safe to say we all want an equal number of Tank, Healer, and Controller power sets. Atomic rounds out the 5th set of powers, and we know Water and Experimental Serums is coming, so you know we're gonna want another Controller power! Sound... Shadow, maybe?

2) What happened to the other movement variations. I was hoping they'd come out with all three of them by now, but we only got one, Skimming! How hard is it to come out with the different animations. We already know the abilities aren't changing much.

3) We really deserve to have another weapon type. I request Battle Suit so we can take advantage of those back items that look like rocket launchers. Plus, it'll be a nice alternative to people who want something other than Hand Blasters.

4). I'll be totally fine with only having 6 powers in each role, 2 movement variations in each movement type, and just one new weapon type if... (I'll let you all fill in the blank)
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I just want shadow

I want it to be a troll

shadow is life

shadow for president
    • Like x 4
  3. Captain Neos Committed Player

The addition of water will actually bring the number of powers to 15, serums is going to be joined by a troll and healer power when it's cycle starts.
    • Like x 1
  4. CypherXone Committed Player

Right... So I guess that's room for another lantern power everyone has been yelling about!
    • Like x 1
  5. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Wait what did we do to "deserve" another weapon type? Whoever did that, wow you guys can really be proud of yourselves.
  6. CajunKhan Well-Known Player

I am waiting for Serums. I'm hoping it will be ideal for creating pure strength characters modeled off Doomsday, Hulk, etc.
    • Like x 2
  7. CypherXone Committed Player

I think you do deserve a lot from this game. You pay for a subscription, ur active on the forum, and think you deserve the most!
  8. CypherXone Committed Player

I'll be happy with 6 sets of tank, control, and healing powers, another weapon set, and 2 movement variants. Hopefully we get those before the end of next year.
  9. Nek0 Rey New Player

I want sound controller so bad!!!!!

Check my sig to go to the one I designed. I think it is pretty cool.
  10. Ken Spartan Committed Player

4) We could have all sorts of new powers, man. :)
    People just have to share ideas with the devs, and flush out their ideas.
    If the devs, and/or other players like it (and it's well thought out), we could have some new powers.
    I say there shouldn't be a cap on the number of powers.
    If people are willing to put forth the work, then we should have the powers, so long as they make sense.
    3) I agree, we need a new weapon type. I was thinking maybe whip, or sword and shield.
    2) Movement variations do take work, and time. The devs also may need some creative idea for new movement modes as well, so I think we should all pitch in to help out as much as we can. :)
    1) Shadow would be an interesting powerset, and could even make those who desire Black Lantern powers happy. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. CypherXone Committed Player

Ok... So if we get Water as the next healer power, that would end this wave of power sets. The next wave would be Exper. Serums for Tank, maybe Shadow for Controllers and maybe a new Lantern power for Healer, as requested. If not Shadow or Lantern, what other controller or healer powers could come?

Movement Variations have been talked about on so many forums... why stop now. We have Skimming for flight. I think for Super Speed could have Dimensional Travel, where they blink from location to location, and Acrobatics can have Primal movement where they leap, pounce, and soar where they go. What other options are there?

I think when it comes to weapons Sword and Shield, Gun and Shield, and Whip would be cool, but I think Battle Suit would be great because it could be another futuristic weapon like Hand Blasters, add more dynamics to fighting with have Chest and Shoulder Blasts and maybe some charge attacks, and create a new theme of characters.

We need to add new iconic powers. I would suggest Whip Lash (Cat Woman), Shielding Wall (Green Lantern), Shoulder Blast (Lex Luthor), Invisibility (Martian Manhunter), Teleportation (Darkseid), Boulder Smash, (Doomsday). I'm sure there are other powers we would like to add to this list.
  12. Zlohsac Committed Player

Careful, you're coming dangerously close to describing Iron Man.
  13. ChillCat Loyal Player

Serums is a terrible idea for a power. Just as bad as Munitions. I'd strongly advise rounding out with Water and then focus Dev time on improving the game. Once Water comes out, there will be more than enough powers to choose from for anyone.
  14. CypherXone Committed Player

And every other superhero with a battle suit! Mech Armor, Armor Core, Guyver!
  15. spack2k Steadfast Player

i call this ******** !

serum was promised, i want serum and nothing else for tanking !
  16. Zlohsac Committed Player

Couldn't agree more. When they announced Muntions at SOE Live I remember thinking, "Wow. Yeah, that's...that's just not a good idea at all".

Of all the powers they could possibly choose from we get Munitions? Seriously? How does Munitions even make sense as a power?

I'm on the fence about Serums but I can see how making a power after Bane makes sense.
  17. CypherXone Committed Player

If they did round out with Water what else would you hope they'd do to the game?
  18. PStopper Active Player

To be honest, Celestial is probably the closest we will ever get to Shadow powers guys. Sound doesn't really seem like it could be a Controller power. Like how could Sound restore your power? Same as Air, Air powers could be a healer power but that's a long shot. Now as for a new weapon, I have been hoping for it ever since The Last Laugh DLC launched and that is Daggers. Yes it's kind of like Dual Weps but cut the damage of these Weps a bit and increase the attack speed. Would be the best wep ever. One Dagger held regular and the other held reverse. I do hope that they stop with the League of Assassins storyline soon because it's not making sense and it's kind of annoying. They need to continue on some of the story missions as you level up like the Aquaman storyline or the Bane storyline or even introduce the Court of Owls. Now that would be cool to see since we already have the Lethal Zelot style. Hope you all like the ideas. Oh a new power I would like to see is Air because we haven't Earth, fire and water is coming, Air should be next.
    • Like x 1
  19. Shifty Committed Player

This^^^^^^^^^^
  20. PStopper Active Player

Also, I agree with Serums and Munitions being a terrible idea. What would Setims even look like? Throwing Needles at everyone? Is that sanitary? And Munitions was a stupid power but it's kind of the same as Gadgets but Gadgets is awesome because it symbolizes one of the most iconic DC characters.