what type of elemental would you like to have as a pet?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Chaos Evolution, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

rule: they cant exceed the height or size of a human

which type of elemental would you want and why?

[IMG]

you can also choose from other elementals besides earth air fire and water (like a plant elemental)

what could you do with one?

what WOULD you do with one?
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

As for what type, it'd probably be a toss-up between water and air.

As for what I could or would do with one, it would probably depend on what the elemental itself could do. Rules about those kinds of creatures and what they're capable of can vary quite a bit. LOL
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Well, a little phoenix is on a lot of people's want list. *looks up and whistles* Have it fly around, dive bomb attack, etc. Heck, have them as your henchmen.

Since this game random chances so much, how about this idea.

--- Responsometer Trinket ---
    • Rather than flat states, everything is percentage based - "Upon equipping player gets: +2% health, +2% defense, etc..)
    This would make it a good started trinket. Or for those who don't have the Utility Belt.

• Activation: Again a percentage increase for whatever role it was attended for - 5% Might, 10% Precision, etc...

Now comes the good part. We'll take for example that you're in a Raid and all members have the trinket.

Upon activation one of the six Metal Men randomly appear.

• If four or five of the same Metal Men appear all stats increased by 2% (So your 5% Might becomes 7%) (No doubling if two sets of four are our.)

• If all six Metal Men appear all stats are increased by 4% (So you'd get 9% Might.)

By doing this you'd have to synchronize the activation with your teammates.
  4. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

A Bit, the basic elemental of everything gamecode.

What would it do? Override any bit in the game code that causes a glitch with the correct setting to end the glitch :p
  5. Deathmike Devoted Player

I was actually considering buying a pet rock, but those things are way too expensive.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ I actually still have mine from the 1970's. Original box and instructions as well. They go for about $30-$40 on eBay.

My original Mood Ring also goes for about $15-$20.
    • Like x 1