What to farm?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Blinder, Mar 15, 2015.

1. The Blinder Well-Known Player

What's up guys, other than the usual exobit or bytes to farm and sell. What would u say is worth farming for like collections or what not, I haven't played dcuo in awhile and the Playstation economy is very weird right now Thanks for any feed back. I've become a quantam bum living on the Gotham streets
  2. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

The DLC collections and the Seasonal collections are worth farming and selling, along with the rare auras you get from the Booster Bundle, whenever it comes back.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Carrots.
    Barring that. d seasonal collections and anything limited it time that can be sold. Out of season collections gey me enough cash in the nroke to be happy in game.
  4. JReel New Player

Anything that is limited in supply and high in demand

1. Seasonal collections
    2. Rare collection pieces/sets
    3. Rare style pieces
  5. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

I make my money from the rare classic collections, style feat items, DLC collections, and Iconic styles. Iconic pieces generate anywhere from 250K to 4M on any given day, while classic collections can get 250K to 2M or more at any time. DLC collections get you tons of cash in the 1st few days, but the values die quickly after that. Style feat items vary but you can make 100K off of some of the tougher pieces. Feat Base Items tend to fetch 5M or more as well if they are box only ones, because many refuse to run low tier content.

As you can see, there are tons of ways to have millions by putting in 20 minutes or so per day.
  6. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player