WHAT TO BE THANKFUL FOR......

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by sayow55, Nov 23, 2013.

1. sayow55 Well-Known Player

I would be thankful for a capt. marvel iconic cape. spytle,mepps, anybody please!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  2. Little Sister New Player

Topic's a little strange, but I'm thankful for the friends I've made in the almost 3 years I've been playing this game. :)
    • Like x 8
  3. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

Yes! And also an Alan Scott style cape with the high collar.

[IMG]

And I don't mean the huge disappointment that was the R'as Al Ghul style cape where they just painted a folded down rectangle on the back of the cape to symbolize that the collar was folded completely flat.
    • Like x 4
  4. Random Redshirt Well-Known Player

A bit off topic, but seeing this picture gave me an idea...

So SOE can't give us the Green Lantern Corps emblem, but I wonder if they could use the Alan Scott Green Lantern emblem, and create a mythos around an Earth Green Lantern corps of "honorary" Lanterns (like Alan Scott was) and give us access to his symbol, and maybe a swirling green aura kinda like he has in this picture.

I would be thankful for that, and would even change my Lantern character to be a more Golden Age styled character. :)
    • Like x 5
  5. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

That would be all kinds of awesome! +1,ooo!

I'd love to see some Alan Scott Kingdom Come style armor for future tier gear as well.
    • Like x 5
  6. compasionate grenade Committed Player

I'm thankful for torrents

And dcuo team for making and sustaing an awesome game.
    • Like x 2
  7. Little Sister New Player

Now that I would love !
    • Like x 1
  8. Random Redshirt Well-Known Player

You know, considering some of the other JSA members that we have in game (Dr Fate, Original Flash) and since by all accounts, Alan Scott is still alive, why not create a mission arc for light power users with a focus on how Alan got his power, without the ring "choosing him, and in the end, you become an honorary Earth Lantern, just like Alan was. The Guardians don't take your ring, but they don't particularly acknowledge your existence either.

Works perfectly for the oddball status us Deputy-Deputy-Deputy non-Lanterns in game have, with a touch of actual basis in comic book lore.

Yeah, I'd be super thankful for that, not to mention how cool it would be to maybe even get to fight alongside the Golden Age Green Lantern!
    • Like x 3
  9. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

I like the idea, and any opportunity for more Justice Society of America content to be put into the game would thrill me.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

I'm thankful for that update we got a while back that gave us all those new challenge modes in the T2/T3 area. Hint hint. T4. Hint.
    • Like x 3
  11. sayow55 Well-Known Player

I too am thankful for the friends I've made. my league-mates are great and have met many players that are helpful and kind. isn't it great!
    • Like x 1
  12. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I would be thankful for a Ras cape that actually looked like Ras cape

I would be thankful for decent looking boots (only used business style since launch)

I would be thankful for decent looking pants (only used business style since launch)
    • Like x 1
  13. BumblingB I got better.

I'm thankful for Power Girl being in the game.
    I'm thankful that the devs know WHO Ted Kord is.
    I'm thankful for the Turkey Dinner base item.
    • Like x 2
  14. DonnaTroy New Player

Is this a Thanksgiving thread or Christmas thread??
    • Like x 1
  15. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I'm thankful for all the face palms, eye rolls and laughs the forums give me. :)
    • Like x 6
  16. sayow55 Well-Known Player

thanksgiving but we can wish for these things for Christmas.
  17. DonnaTroy New Player

I'm thankful for you.
    • Like x 1
  18. sayow55 Well-Known Player

yes the general is hilarious isn't he.
  19. DonnaTroy New Player

I don't know, but that's not why I'm thankful for him.
  20. HardlineHero Committed Player

I'm thankful that this game exist and that so many play and enjoy it.
    • Like x 1