What time is the reset for Dr. Fate's Daily Rewards?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Alsovar, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Alsovar New Player

Usually most missions restart everyday at about 4AM EST or something, so if I get on the game at 10PM EST and do some missions for 8/1, and I can get back on at 10AM the next day for 8/2.

However, it looks like the Daily Rewards menu has its own separate timing system?

I got the rewards on 8/1 around 9PM, but when I got on the next day around 11AM, it still showed locked, and I couldn't get on again until today 8/3... so missed out on that day.

Anyone know the reset time, or how that works for the rewards?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

vvv
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It appears to reset now with daily resets (when loot locks used to reset before locks were removed). Sounds like you ran into an issue, though. I would put in a ticket if I were in your position. There was an issue with when it was resetting initially; it was resetting at 5 PM PDT, 8 PM EDT up until September when they fixed it to reset at daily resets.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The fix hasn't gone in yet.
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Really? I got mine Tuesday night, and then again Wednesday morning. I figured it had gone through since I was able to receive two rewards within a 10 hour period. I've been checking both night and morning for the past week, and that was the first time I'd seen it reset in the morning.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you scroll up I quoted a reply from Mepps from yesterday. I double checked the most recent patch notes and I don't see mention of a fix. If a fix did go in it must have been a super secret ninja fix.
    • Like x 1
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Yeah, I saw the quote, but I thought it was older than yesterday. Odd that I saw a reset right after the server restarts on Wednesday, and since then, I've been able to get my rewards every morning before the server restart but after daily resets. I wonder if it was just a coincidence due to it being a new month.
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It seems you are correct and the monthly rollover is what I experienced. It was not a hotfix. Oddly, I received two rewards in a 10 hour period, and today I received two in a 14 hour period (probably would have been less had I logged in ~3 hours ago). It all evens out in the end because I will likely lose a day when they fix the system, or I'll lose one at the end of the month when there are no reward days left for me.

To be clear, I essentially got my 4th day of September rewards today even though it's the 3rd day.
  9. Alsovar New Player

Did they update this time now to loot unlock time? I think they did just in the last day or 2 because the 8PM EST reset seems to be gone now.
  10. thedemonocus Loyal Player

you can't miss out just select claim all next time you log in
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If your 'night' was slightly before the reset time (5PM PT....7PM for me...not sure where you live) you could have claimed the reward and NOT seen that the new reward dropped 5-10 min later. When the new rewards go live, the claim screen does not auto refresh, only after you log off and back on, or switch toons. So if you were in from 4:50 to 10PM PT, when you logged out, you'd still have only had the 1 day claim....then when you log in next day, you'd see the stuff that was waiting there since 5PM PT the night before.

I tested this just last night...it was still 7PM CT for me....grabbed at 6:30, didn't see any change at 7PM, logged out and back in, new rewards showed up.

Unless it rolled in today.
  12. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Nah, this was 8/31 to 9/1, and I had been claiming mine after 5PM PDT up until 8/31. I am back to doing so again until they fix it to make sure I do not miss a day. And yes, I have seen what you described where I had to log out and back in to claim my reward one day. I still have not missed a day other than the very first day this started when I logged in after 5PM PDT, but the double reset from 8/31 to 9/1 seems to have caught me up to that missed day.
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I have multiple accounts...all of which have been logged in every 'day' meaning every 24 hour calendar day. I have some that were on day 11 last night and a few on day 13. I guess a few are time travelers...others just 'worse' time travelers who are a few days behind. I wish they'd just match the time to either loot reset or server reboot...I don't care which.
  14. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

It feels like Dr. Fate rewards are on it's own 24 hour timer? Like if I logged in at 3 pm in the afternoon I wouldn't be eligible for the next day until 3pm tomorrow? I'm hoping they add a little timer thingy in the Rewards tab eventually so we can keep better tabs on when reset is like they do for que content in Custom currently.