What the heck is going on?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Alright let me start of by saying that i love this game so dam much , been playing since beta , heck since i was 12 and now am 18..., i always support the devs and the game but this is just crazy!

Arcane time capsules dropped and as soon as i saw it had green lantern orbital strike , i had to get . EVERY TIME i open one capsule i get the knight gear with waist ONLY. EVERY TIME!!, went from 86 capsules to 32 and still not a single time that i got something different , just the Waist and hands , i dont know what is going on if this is bugged but i truly believe if someone opened over 25 capsules , at least this person (me) should have a grantee Rare drop... :(
    • Like x 1
  2. Great Architect Loyal Player

It was the same with Shim'Tar Waist in Amazon Time Capsules. Some stuff is common (really common), some stuff is uncommon, and some stuff is rare. Head, Chest, and shoulders, IIRC are the rare gear drops - and waist is the most common of all.
  3. inferno Loyal Player

i ended up just buying the starheart orbital strike. its so pretty i just couldn,t live without it.
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sadly..... pretty much working as intended.

TC are a good idea in theory.

In practice they made some of the drops wayyyyy too low that if the RNG is not your friend..... you could easily end up with nothing but hands and waists. :(

So.... even if you do open a bunch of TC..... you have to expect that you will have to buy the more rare items on the Broker.
    • Like x 3
  5. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

:/ ahhhh struggle is real
  6. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Well, isn't this what Quarks are for? When you get a bunch of stuff you don't want. So you have currency to buy a bunch of stuff you don't have. That won't go with what you're wearing so you don't use.
    • Like x 1
  8. MastaMind Dedicated Player

My guess is that you are just opening 1 capsule every time you get the free stabilizer? Sounds like it. Same thing happened to me when I tried that tactic. Try a little patience and stockpiling them for a bit. At least stack up 5. Usually I will spend about 30 at a time and I will get everything of value from the capsules within those 30 things. Which then restarts the process. I have no incentive to open the capsules (Qwarks are not an incentive to me, but rather something that I will get eventually just by the laws of nature), and thus I sit there and stack up my free stabilizers until the next event.

The thing is though that those orbitals are the rarest of the rare TC drops. I bought the Starheart one for 12 million. So it is all about timing.
  9. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

nope cuz the arcane TC is not available in the vendor :/
  10. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

no i did spend some of my loy points :/ but it didnt matter since i still got same loot