What Should Future Episodes Be?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

TheLQ-DCUO made a good case for the next couple episodes, and I'm sure that the devs already have planned out what the story lines will be for at least the rest of this year. I had a thought about a potential episode and wondered what other ideas were out there.

My thought was that DCUO has done nothing at all with the Legion of Super-Heroes, not even a mention. And there's plenty in that realm for them to mine. Maybe set the open-world piece in a future Little Bohemia.
    • Like x 3
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'd like to see Flashpoint or a good 3 part Green Lantern or New Gods storyline what we got in the past was terrible .
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

man...if they could pull off the legion to any degree in any way shape or form
    • Like x 1
  4. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Blue beetle DLC

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Legion of Super-Heroes would be great, as would a JLD episode. A Darkseid episode is inevitable but not until later in 2019 maybe.

I do think EP32 and EP33 will be an Earth 3 and Aquaman episode, its just the case of which order. Both episodes have cliffhangers and in Earth-3's case a whole area of open world untouched. Unless we get an EP34 this year as well in which case we could get something else in addition which is themed around something else.
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

better.

fun.

worth it.

finished.
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I-Want-Validus-Headstyle!

[IMG]