What PVP?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by TunezCottage, Dec 31, 2019.

1. TunezCottage New Player

So I recently logged onto my hero character and sat in the PVP cue for about 45 minutes before I found a lobby. I thought "darn I oughta try the villain side". I started my cue hours ago and I'm still waiting. I voiced my concern in the chat and all the replies I received suggest that villain PVP and PVE are both completely dead. I asked what the community thought would be an appropriate solution and most wanted server/faction merging. One person said they wanted to preserve the villain vs hero feel of having two sides but once the counter argument that there's no point to that since you can't do anything playing as a villain came up they changed their minds.

I really think this is a problem devs, I love PVP and I love the tier gear rewarded for playing PVP. I know I'm not alone so please do something to help the villains out. Maybe remove the faction aspect all together and merge them. Make the whole thing into a suicide squad affair where even PVE is between the two. If a hero enters as a suicide squad then the instance will be the "villain version" of the same one for heroes. Anything really. We just need a little balance. Not asking for a whole lot here.