What Power....

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Lily Natsuki, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Lily Natsuki New Player

what power shoud i go for good dps and to be fun too Rage,Quantum or Atomic
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Make a toon with all 3, try them out, and judge for yourself
    • Like x 2
  3. Lily Natsuki New Player

no i dont want to waste time on 3 char lvl ups
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'd rather waste time then waste money on respec tokens if I come to find I don't like the power.
    • Like x 1
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Pick 1, they're all the same
  6. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Me personally I've tried Rage and Atomic. Absolutely love rage it's so fun and has became my favorite power. A little tricky to learn with the rage crash but I like that it's challenging. Just like when I took on celestial powers was a challenging but loved the challenge. But once again it's up to you. But rage is super fun
  7. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

What fatal is suggesting is probably the best idea because in terms of fun it's mostly subjective . I've tried all three. I'd say atomic is the strongest of the three and rage the weakest (not weak but most inconvenient) but the most fun. Rage and quantum basically do close to the same damage if two people know how to use them right but you may enjoy rage more since it requires more effort and comboing (of course it could he the opposite and you hate it).

In terms of visuals I think that rage and quantum are the best looking powers in the game and I'm not a huge fan of atomic visuals. If flashy powers irritate your eyes then out of the three I would choose rage since its not as bright or flashy as quantum and atomic. Also, if you hate melee don't choose rage. Quantum is probably more for range, atomic is in between and rage is flat out melee and really only has a couple effective range moves.

In terms of PvP atomic is OP 1v1. Ridiculous healing, OP 35%, fast moves, broken block break can be extremely damaging if used correctly and if you're modded right. Rage is probably the better choice for 4v4 but it's the most annoying if you're bad at countering or prone to being blocked. Quantum has the best shield and stuns but doesn't have the same damage potential as the other two even though rage is harder to max out damage in PvP.

Basically for PvP IMO I'd say:

1v1: Atomic, quantum, rage (rage beats quantum if you're a beast at counters)

4v4+: Rage, Atomic, quantum

Stuns: Quantum, atomic/rage

Shield: Quantum, atomic, rage

Self heal: Atomic, Rage, quantum (quantum has an effective SC heal though IMO).

Of course this is the way I see things but that's how each of the powers are for me.