What power works best as a prec. dps?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Melusine Midnight, Jul 2, 2018.

1. L T Devoted Player

That's exactly what I thought might work. Too bad it doesn't. Like I said if that doesn't work well I don't know what would with water.

I posted something similar in the sorcery thread. Because pets are not might based and scale with CR, they can be a win for precision builds. Also pets like Ice, Nature, and Gadgets have might be worth a load out spot.
  2. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

I'm not saying precision powers exactly. I noticed Upheaval and Jackhammer do might damage now, yes. What I meant was that you can augment your weapon attacks with Reinforce and the fact that your golems are still hitting while you wind up your weapon mastery attacks.
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Earth isnt bad. Neither of the pet powers are, for playing weapons expert.
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

all the Earth Iconic builds...with pull jackhammer then freeze breath then heatvision...with the new heatvision artifact...are probably doing very well
  5. gemii Dedicated Player

Anyone try quantum weapon expert yet?
  6. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I haven't been quantum much, but i wonder if the Prec damage is factored into the timebomb damage
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It is
    • Like x 2
  8. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Well I'm running Atomic dps precision and doing really well. I'm using bow with martial arts mastery for smoke bomb and doing great. Even works great when I switch to tank as well.
    But using my weapon buff and Venom boost in my dps loutout. And did a few duos with a rage dps precision and we worked that duo out very quickly.