What music do you listen to during bosses/instances?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ryazan, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Ryazan Dedicated Player

What songs do you listen to during certain bosses or instances? DCUO does have its own OST although not every location or boss have a unique song, and in some recent episodes some bosses did get their own theme, but I still always find myself using songs from other games and covers as BGM instead.

Here are a few examples

Legion HQ Orientation (before engaging any boss)

Catwoman & Poison Ivy / Black Canary & the Huntress (Clock Tower)

Vandal Savage (Survival Mode)

The Phoenix Cannon Last Boss

Johnny Quick (Survival Mode)

Lex Luthor (Survival Mode)
  2. HeroGirl New Player

I usually just listen to the OST lol.
    • Like x 1
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Love songs. Not gonna lie, no matter where I am in the game I’m listening to love songs. The playlist I listen to is 42 tracks long and all love songs. After More than a Feeling is Cheek to Cheek. After Cheek to Cheek is When Will I be Loved, then Can’t Stop Loving You, then Only You, and you get the point. So yeah no specific genre, just love songs. The Platters might be a weird choice to listen to while fighting Validus or Hydra, but still under my headphones is a single earbud. So that in one ear I can hear the voices of players and in the other I can hear the playlist.
  4. HeroGirl New Player

O...M...G. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing idea! I feel like I was just shown FIRE for the first time lmao. XD
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I admit the first time I thought of it was when our Roomba, Eddie, was being too noisy. I mean I love Eddie (hey, not everything needs a clever name) but it had been a hard day at work so I thought “Sorry everyone in League chat but I’m putting an ear bud in to help cancel the noise.”
    When it turned out to work better than I expected I decided to keep doing it.
    • Like x 1
  6. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

Just like right now, usually I listen to World music.
    Lots of Russian Folk music, German Rock/ballads
    I will listen pretty much to anything with a nice beat and lyrics that make sense.... none of that wap bs tho... lol
  7. Eve YouTuber

Either the game's music or whatever playlist I've set before starting to game.