What Legends Character is Your Nemesis?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Hero of Justice, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Hero of Justice New Player

Like the title says, I'm curious what Legends character gives you the most trouble personally. Besides Two-Face, unless he's always given you fits :p

For me, it's Cheetah who is the bane of my existence. I do plenty of 1 v. 1 and for some reason I can never deal with her attacks in that setting. She just melts me right down, I pretty much groan whenever I find myself across from her in the Shadowlands. It's more managable in group settings where I can stay as far away from her as possible, but she still drives me crazy :)

What about everyone else?
  2. Ava1Spade New Player

John Stewart, because usually whoever plays him is flying above using the grenade launcher.
    • Like x 5
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

John Stewart because of that damn flying grenade spam and his ground baseball spam.
    • Like x 5
  4. Hero of Justice New Player

Did I mention that John Stewart is my favorite character? :p
    • Like x 2
  5. John New Player

wonder woman is the worst to fight imo
  6. Ava1Spade New Player

You overpowered spammer, you!!

Nerf John Stewart!!
    • Like x 3
  7. BLK Well-Known Player

Same i can take 90% of other legends but her nope...
    Its like she takes a dump on my chest every single time...
  8. Mei Ritsuko Well-Known Player

Amon he's not hard to beat but he's so annoying :cool:
    • Like x 4
  9. kawe Loyal Player

Fore me it's Huntress lately in 1v1.

In 2v2 it's JS.
    4v4 and above it's those spider pigs on the ceiling spaming range.
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

atm Two Face... if a noob plays him i lose ... if a pro plays him...ha.. i lose too

PS: lately Robin aswell... somehow i cant bb him
    • Like x 1
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

He really isn't too bad since they . Especially given how low his health is.

For me, at the moment, it's catwoman/cheetah mostly because they use a different fighting style than anyone else.
  12. Optoger New Player

John Stewart, Wonder Woman, sometimes Cat Woman.
  13. SeriousVanity New Player

Robin.

I'm not sure what the deal is with him, every time I face one that isn't just spamming shuriken throws he somehow gains immunity while doing tap melee moves. This always blows my mind because I'm also doing tap melee moves.
  14. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

What do you mean immunity? To blocking or crowd control?
  15. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Amon..always a perma stun fest.
    • Like x 2
  16. SeriousVanity New Player

I mean blinking blue immunity.
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Because you either crowd controlled him and he broke out or he used his trinket. Same as anyone else really.

So I noticed that for whatever reason this didn't edit my fill statement. Fixed now.
  18. Conno23 New Player

I have NEVER beaten one Saint Walker, no matter who uses him. I have no memory of even knocking one out by myself in either 1 v 1 or group matches. I know he isnt considered the toughest Legend, but i just cant beat him. I think i do worse now that im so focused on beating them. I am just perma countered.

I lose all Hope when I see Saint Walker now. Oh the Irony!!
    • Like x 2
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Walker can give people trouble. I've noticed that his most potent damage ability is his AoE. Stay out of that and you should stand a better chance.

OT: Bizzaro has been giving me some trouble lately when I use certain characters. Granted I'm not using any of my top 3 Legends so that could just be why.
  20. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Sinestro sucks for me,
    he's got the awesome HL combos but although he doesn't do a lot of dmg he has higher health than Amon Sur.
    Very hard to put down in 1v1s for some reason.
    Circe's teleport/duplicate power can have you a bit flustered sometimes too.