What is your idea of a OP Earth DPS ?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Enviousjoe, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Enviousjoe New Player

As the title says I want yalls idea of what a boss earth DPS load out would be? Like weapons mods and all that. This is my first post and I wanna hear from you.
  2. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Go ice.
    • Like x 1
  3. Enviousjoe New Player

Why's that?
  4. The VL Active Player

The real question is what you mean by your post.
    "As the title says I want yalls idea of what a boss earth DPS load out would be? Like weapons mods and all that. This is my first post and I wanna hear from you."
    Meaning what? Asking for a "boss earth DPS load out" and then asking for basic things such as "weapon mods and all that" implies more than you "wanna hear from us". Are you asking for help with an Earth DPS build? Are you new to Earth? Weapon Mod is Blast Adapter, should be obvious.
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I was a full elite earth dps with around 9k prec. I use Rumblecrush, the prec buff, totem, fortify golem, crystal, and speed drain with the speed drain head mod.

I use the extended supercharge chest mod and go into raids with full SC and get 3 off and by then you'll already be ready for the 4th or 5th speed drain.

I use one handed flip slash and clip with my powers and/or trinkets, sodas, or mainframe bots or consumables.
    • Like x 1
  6. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I use the shield weapon mod if youre more in melee range.
  7. Xibo Loyal Player

At the moment, only a power token.
  8. Enviousjoe New Player

Basically I just wanted to see what other people's interpretation of a earth dps. That's all.
  9. Enviousjoe New Player

I'm sorry I don't think I understand what you mean by "power token"
  10. monaka Well-Known Player

He means that if you want OP boss damage, you should buy yourself a power respec token from the marketplace and switch to something else other than earth.
    • Like x 1
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Pretty much the same thing I use on my alt. Although your days of all that trinket clipping are over. ;)

To the OP, each movement SC do not damage the same. Unfortunately vacuum bubble is the best.

Earth is great. Plays just like sorcery, my main. I wish fury had the same kind of AI intelligence as crystal though. I can see a big difference between each let. The only thing that somewhat makes sorcery a little better is grand summoning.
    • Like x 1
  12. ApacheTribe Well-Known Player

I use a similar power loadout as the rest. You really can't vary it that much if you want to have any chance but I use a different weapon than most when I run raid or SM.

I'll use brawlers into shrunken cause I use the home turf mod that gives me a precision boost when I hit 9+ hits which is like 2 rotations and I quickly build up SC to power Crystal for more big hits more often. I've also found my damage output is very consistent while still allowing me mobility to avoid aoes, etc.

Not to mention brawlers fits my character look more than a sword