Up-Votes Needed What is up with the cuff and orbital frequency in Sixth Dimension Elite?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Siramez, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

They spawn way too frequent, especially in stage 3 and higher, makes it ridiculously difficult to pass lois fight without having 2 atomic tanks which are hard to find especially on the EU server. I think the hotfix bugged them rather than fixing them. anyone thought about this?
    • Like x 4
  2. Soul Dedicated Player

Something about the first fight is definitely off on S3-5.
    Hotfix said something about changing the cuff target based on aggro, instead tank gets cuffed 3 times in a row almost every time. And cuff/orbital frequency seems to be up by a lot.
    • Like x 2
  3. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

My only issue with that fight is the fact that I believe patch notes said if you are cuffed you take reduced orbital damage, yet this is not the case at all in critical lol. Like, when you're cuffed, orbitals do not spawn on you. However, the problem with that fight is an orbital will spawn on you just before getting cuffed and then you take full damage as you aren't able to move or block. A pretty dumb way to die that surprisingly happens often.
  4. Siramez Well-Known Player

i noticed that too, my guess is that the dmg reduction didnt apply when you get the orbital first then going into handcuff.