What is the best legend with brawling?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by De Hei, Mar 29, 2019.

1. De Hei Active Player

Just wanna know your experience, what is a effective Legend with brawling. My playstyle is powers for buffs and defense and using weaponcombinations for damage.. so maybe there is one, what could do well for me ;-)
  2. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

I remember Wonder Girl having a good set of options for powers with Brawling as her weapon set.

The fifth ability in her tray of powers is a Shield. It activates her wrist bracers/shield. She can still move around an attack as normal while that shield is active.

Wonder Girl also has a single target 'whip pull' power. It can 'stun' an opponent for a moment, while the target is being pulled.
    Also, she has a 'whip thrash' type power, that I used to use for either offense or defense.

While each person has their own playstyle preferences, I found that Wonder Girl was the one that worked for me, in regards to the Brawling weapon set.
    • Like x 2
  3. loupblanc Dedicated Player

You should test out the Legends in Practice to see which one works for you.

Go Bane if you want to use broken combo and cheese.

You can try Bizzaro, which has a higher skill ceiling. But do scrim with a friend and check whether his damage mitigation is working, since there are quite a few bugs in Legends atm.

Go to posts 74 & 75 in this thread -
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...vorite-character-s.192534/page-4#post-2974795 to see how to use the damage mitigation in his kit.
    • Like x 1