What inspired style do you guys want for new PvP gear?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xXxARMAGEDD0NxXx, Aug 13, 2014.

1. xXxARMAGEDD0NxXx Well-Known Player

One week and you would have your style though I don't PvP really and I got my android in a week piece of cake
  2. ACW37162 Loyal Player

All I can say is uggggghg
  3. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I would say the anti suicide squad style, so when i have a full set I'm guaranteed not to have heroes on my team. This might actually get me to do PvP again.
  4. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Deadshot.
    • Like x 1
  5. Blight KOBRA Commander

Deadshot.

Specifically this . . .
    [IMG]

The artist who came up with this design has done concept artwork for DCUO, and a number of them have already been implemented in the game. You can check some of those out on his DeviantArt page here. I don't know what project this was originally for (maybe an abandoned Suicide Squad game), but I'd definitely like to see this design incorporate into DCUO, especially as the next villain PvP armor.
    • Like x 3
  6. TheAllmightyLegate New Player

Spectre for heroes and Eclipso for Villains,im sure something nice cam be done.
  7. Fenrir New Player

I agree with you. But not in the way you intended.

No more batfamily styles as an attempt to get around adding actual BATMAN themed style gear to the game. 1 oversized flight suit with a helm that looks like an alien shouldn't cut it for the most popular character in DC comics.

All you need to do is look at these forums, the facebook page or the sub reddit to know that it is a thing people have been asking for since launch.
  8. SorrowCrisis New Player

Mad Hatter would be cool
    • Like x 1
  9. crimeware New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Errorcode1058 New Player

Alfred.
    • Like x 1
  11. John Brawler Committed Player

screw that, make alfred a one of a kind legends character.
    • Like x 1
  12. DPRINCE New Player

i know it's a long shot but maybe the villain with in my opinion the best backstory EVER!!!!!!!
    BLACK HAND!!!!!
    just incase you where wondering that's batman's skull
    [IMG]
  13. John Brawler Committed Player

technically it's a batclone's skull. because for some reason batman went back in time.... still trying to figure that one out.
  14. Kuno Loyal Player

I hope PVP Nightwing inspired style comes with twin batons as backstyle:

[IMG]

[IMG]
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I want a whole DLC revolving around the Crime Syndicate of Amerika from the graphic novel JLA: Earth 2 by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely. And as part of that DLC, I want the outfits worn by the CSA to be fully available to players.

[IMG]

At the same time, the DLC needs to make it possible for players to choose to play as a VILLAIN with a GREEN power ring, so we can recreate the CSA's Power Ring! ;)
  16. Bast10n Committed Player

Did I hear correctly. The new PVP sets will be Nightwing (Hero) and Hush (Villain).

I want the Hush trenchcoat...why do villains get all the cool styles?
  17. True Despair Well-Known Player

SHAAAAZAM!!!
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

We already have Captain Marvel/Shazam and Black Adam PVP gear.
  19. True Despair Well-Known Player

WHAT!!!

my time away from PVP :'( is life even worth living? Maybe i should start playing PVP again
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They've been in the game since it launched. They were originally PVP gear for Heroes and Villains respectively but now they're styles you have to buy at the PVP style vendor. You can still see them in full in the Magic wing of the Watchtower and Hall of Doom though.

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1