What if devs fixed PvP?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Puppet Master, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Puppet Master New Player

Let us imagine that the devs actually made many of the changes to pvp you guys are asking for, which is basically put pvp back to the way it was in 2013. Rock paper scissors for roles, shorter counter windows, more counter dmg, rage combos interruptible and so on. So I will go through a hypothetical scenario of what I think would happen if they did that.

1. Devs announce they will be fixing pvp and returning it to it's roots.
    2. players are skeptical but hopeful.
    3. Devs drop the pvp update and return pvp to what it use to be.
    4. Orbit and other big name dcuo youtubers start making videos talking about the amazing update and how finally after years the devs actually fixed pvp.
    5. The subscribers of these youtubers channels flock back to dcuo and the population increases.
    6. as word gets around that dcuo pvp is back thousands of players return to the game and new players to the game looking for pvp find what they are looking for instead of playing the game for a week or two only to realize the pvp is broken and uninstall.
    7. game population increases maybe even doubles and many of the pvp players sub to dcuo and spend money on things like styles, respec tokens, repair bots (because gear gets damaged in all the open world pvp fights) among other things.
    8. devs see an increase in profits and everyone is happy.

As I see it the devs really have nothing to lose.
    • Like x 1
  2. TribeMp4 New Player

You're using too much sense man. lol
  3. BƖack Dedicated Player

Well said.