What if DCUO goes offline tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by the solowing, Mar 11, 2014.

1. the solowing Steadfast Player

How would spend your last day with your character? and what song would you choose to to play as your ending theme?

Id keep it simple and spend the day in chinatown till the server goes down, because i would want it to go full circle, it ends where it started

my choice of ending theme would be is
    • Like x 3
  2. Little Sister New Player

My toon would fly around naked in Metropolis while blasting "I'm Alright" by Kenny Loggins over Proximity chat lol
    • Like x 6
  3. SKAVANGER408 New Player

I would giveaway my 52 million dollar fortune on the USPC.
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

I would run all of the content, even the open world stuff and old bounties and in that final 10 minutes I would dress my character in his uniform from the brainiac ship and set him right outside east end pd.
    • Like x 8
  5. Little Sister New Player

That made me think of LOST :(
    • Like x 4
  6. Bobburt Committed Player

I'd say "meh" and go on my merry way.
    • Like x 5
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Run around and see the sights I suppose. Do a bunch of the classic missions maybe? I don't really know. I write comics for all my characters actually so it really wouldn't be good bye for me.

EDIT: For a song, in my comics the character I was a soldier in WW2 so I feel this is highly appropriate.

• Like x 2
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

Iron Maiden 2 minutes 2 midnight while attacking the other faction lol.
    • Like x 3
  9. Feenicks New Player

Why beat the trend? My ingame name is Feenicks just in case you feel over burdened with all that money!
    • Like x 9
  10. Alpha Well-Known Player

say bye to everyone in lfg chat and thank god the freezing is over.
    • Like x 1
  11. aceCase Committed Player

There would be a dramatic close up on my character, and then my ending theme would play.

*fade to black*
    • Like x 2
  12. Jenny Hailey New Player

I would do the same and dress my character the way she looked coming out of Brainiac's ship. Then I would remove all my gear, colas, trinkets,powers respecced, skill points respecced,clear all the items out of my base, delete my inventory spend all my cash on stuff to delete, and just keep the styles on. I would end my game inside of the place where Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman are and take screenshots. This would show that the long Brainiac journey resulted in me being part of the Justice League.

Then of course go play some big market game like ac4 or something like that.
    • Like x 2
  13. MercPony Devoted Player

Rename my character to something extremely offensive before the server goes down for good lol
    • Like x 6
  14. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Lol I'm gonna try to get to 100 mil soon.
    • Like x 1
  15. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

I would go to my base and take screen shots then I would hang out with friends inside the watchtower and remember the great times I have had over the last three years.
    • Like x 2
  16. lukelucky Devoted Player

wellllllll i would hopefully already be gone from dcuo. hopefully an mmo with a simular fighting comes out soon with zero association to S.O.E. yup soe total lack of appreciation for its pay to play customers is tiresome. if such a game comes out say for x box id laugh at the fools at dcuo. in the mean time i will hope someone at S.O.E gets fired because dcuo seems to be get money at the expense of the game the customer and at any underhanded tactic available.
    • Like x 1
  17. Plum Crazy Committed Player

Easy carry on by fun or Samuel Barber- Adagio for strings
    • Like x 1
  18. Lota New Player

Id get as many people as i can Hero's an villains to the superman statue an have 1 last server crashing pvp brawl in the park like the last day of the beta:p
    • Like x 5
  19. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I'll cry me a river...
    • Like x 5
  20. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

• Like x 1