What i think of the new gear

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Duck X, May 29, 2017.

1. Duck X Active Player

Cut it, cut it
    These prices wayyy to high yall need to cut it, these prices wayyy to high yall need to cut it.
    • Like x 3
  2. Life Caster New Player

Dev's seriously how is the average or regular player going to get the gear they need without grinding their soul and pockets away. This Olympus dlc was hard enough with the sudden jump in gear prices. It's just way too much for 10marks, 3 bosses and spending 87 replay badges each time. What about playes that don't have cash and barley have membership it would take them on average 6 months if they play consistently.
  3. Life Caster New Player

Dev's seriously how is the average or regular player going to get the gear they need without grinding their soul and pockets away. This Olympus dlc was hard enough with the sudden jump in gear prices. It's just way too much for 10marks, 3 bosses and spending 87 replay badges each time. What about playes that don't have cash and barley have membership it would take them on average 6 months if they play consistently.
  4. Cyro Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. Duck X Active Player

Not only that, the game is still cr based so you are making people have to grind their cr to be the best they can. If cr wasnt the most important stat in the game maybe skillpoints would make up for the gear a little bit but it doesnt.
  6. xD25x Dedicated Player

Let's not forget SM will be dropping before stats matter most likely. Players who want to go try hard at SM are going to have to replay this new content as opposed to the other option of taking it slow and using the whole 7 months it will take to gear up.
  7. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Ya gotta run 2 Alerts to get only 6 Bonds; not 10.
    So not only are the prices way too high; the rewards are way too low!
    • Like x 1
  8. tioalbert Well-Known Player

Is cute, but as it is not my style
    and as they released something higher level temporary box or event (such as stall and the previous one),
    its cost does not affect me since I am not interested in having it.

A pity for those who want to have it, but good things go down go up go down.

Luck and good game to all. P.S.
  9. tioalbert Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    This style if it is to my liking.
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

11. Eugeneanduze New Player

Hey Might let everyone know my account has been hacked by Roman numeral 8 (lllx) venture.
  12. Eugeneanduze New Player

I see everyone asking for me but that's not me send a message on psn
  13. Eugeneanduze New Player

This me lifecaster