What good is Marks of Triumph?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Little MD, May 24, 2014.

1. Little MD Well-Known Player

so it turns out I haven't been receiving any marks in the past couple raids I ran because I'm at max MoT. This may sound like I am complaining, but I need to know where to spend these marks of triumphs. I have all T1 - T5 styles purchased already, and maxed out all the base stuff. I have the token of merit feats all finished. I suppose there's just soders can buy with MoT, but why would I do that when I can make better soders?

Someone please let me know what you do with extra marks.
    • Like x 1
  2. MasterBud New Player

I think that's about it lol. Idk what else u can use them on
  3. Tye Hailstorm Well-Known Player

Send them all to Me....I will Make Excellent use of them :D
    • Like x 2
  4. MentosTroll Loyal Player

If you've bought everything, use the marks to make a ton of expert consummables to sell or use.
    I use expert consummables pretty liberally now since I have a lot of marks to burn.
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

hey! https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...arks-all-of-them-and-how-you-get-them.120034/
    it is not as it was. consider that.
    they ,may have buried other sources for old guides, but i found https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/a-guide-to-gearing-up-in-dcuo.93990/ :p :rolleyes:

ok. it (DCUO) was intended to b a PS3 phenomena, but the ram and unique confiruration was toomuch to over come. Instead of letting version 1.0 die relatively quickly at the end of the initial big bad (Brainiac), it was given new life with PS4. (PC was always an expandable market over time) Now.... each DLC is an instance of sorts of limited capacity due to PS3. Version @.0 is not gonna start until version 1.0 ends. Goodbye. See you in Ver. 2.0? (mismanaged from Smedley & DC from beginning. Houston studio did exceptionally well. They should have been, and should be given more.) .... take your zombie and shove it!

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/...erse_Online_SOEs_FastestSelling_Game_Ever.php
  6. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

when i think from a managerial position.... i throw up, then eventually i engage a function.....
    IP (Batman/Superman) is a gold mine.
    Gamers are not all equal and some eat based on title and care not to inspect the reviews of how bad it is before purchasing it (Mom/Dad).
    Play the numbers..... game is not expected to be on par with anything, they have Batman and Superman.
    May be why I held the game to higher expectations?
    .............................................................................................................................................................
    BATMAN/SUPERMAN+Ego+randoms=PUG.=/wary@ 4 player and 8 player content.
    OH, by the way T4 trinkets made support roles a trinket ability!? WTF?! Geniuses! :oops::rolleyes:
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Ummm what?
    • Like x 2
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I have 100k in my bank and I maxed out. Nothing to spend it own. I tried selling Catalyst Type Vs but it turns out you are wasting and losing your money if you do that. They cost about 45000 for a full stack but in the broker they are selling at 10-20k that is a waste of money. Why are people selling them like that?

And the silicon waters have increased in price to stop players from selling Field V Experts for quick money. :(
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Let it be known the slow so that one may not reply.
    [IMG]th eones, not working the carnivale, had no idea the the task of maintaining the carnivale. (good show, only 2 seasons on hbo; like firefly. cut short.) /smh. /toast absinthe. /wave
  10. MasterOfTheHunt Well-Known Player

Well that was completely useless information... Not even closely related to the OP, I guess you are a well-known member only because you troll on the forums...
    • Like x 1
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I think he had a little too much to drink...oh and speaking of drinks, for the original post, buy colas. 6000 marks a stack.
    • Like x 1