what exactly is the time line in this game?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by stärnbock, May 19, 2018.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s gonna be another time he’s died, death is like comic book man flu.
    • Like x 1
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Except, he didn't die the second time, just became a Kryptonian Plague Walker
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

LOL
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Not to mention we had those headline collection items in the launch game that mentioned Death of Superman.
  6. Starblast Well-Known Player

well i think it is fair to say the story operates in its own timeline and is clearly pulling from all aspects from each relaunch/reboot/etc. Cyborg is both part of the Justice League and the Titans. This is easily the best portrayal of Circe we have seen and with that said...that story line with sons of trigon through amazon fury is probably one of the best in that it is connecting things as it is doing both bridging several arcs - the still realy epic and fun Unholy Matrony Raid and them having everyone return to the nexus of reality making us aware braniac is still a problem. So I guess each episode is to presume Brianiac is resting or repowering when he is not there. I dunno. I guess the best way to analyze that is that since we all have the exobytes we are just assisting each hardship.