What ever happened to Lemon Lass?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by bareheiny, Jan 17, 2019.

1. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

No updates in a ridonkulously long time.
  2. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

What ever happened to a lot of people. They all just vanished.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

I remember when she mentioned about being homeless and trying to get back on her feet and stuff. Luckily she returned after that hiatus but perhaps similar living struggles are affecting her ability to post? Gotta hope she's safe and doing well.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Same here, hope she is doing okay and her absence is by choice
  5. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

She did a "life update" post in the Justice Girls forum site but that was probably around 3-4 years ago.
    As Scarlet said, she was homeless, she was feeding off of wi-fi in a park somewhere if San Francisco as she was writing that post.
    And then nada.
  6. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Has it really been that long? :(
  8. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Aye carumba!

I remember the posts about living in a tent and feeding off free wi-fi, but didn't realise that was several years back.

I'd love to think things had turned around for her and she was all good...but given the current climate in the US, I'm not so hopeful...
  9. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I remember Lemon's posts and sadly I remember a post where someone stole her laptop but don't know if that was what kept her off. Around the time of the PS/PC megaserver merge, I remember her posting on the jg forum comment box she was coming back, but it was short-lived as I never had the opportunity to run any game content with her.
  10. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I remember her. I hope she’s doing okay, I also remember the homeless comments she made :(