What Episodes are,,,

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gimpy, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Gimpy Loyal Player

needed after making Level 30 to play PvP arenas?

Anyone know the answer????
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Just last laugh I believe.
    • Like x 1
  3. Gimpy Loyal Player

Ok, I made a new account last night just to see if F2P needs any episodes to PvP.

So far no episodes are needed and I haven't made it past level 30 yet, so we shall see what the future brings.
  4. loupblanc Dedicated Player

F2P has access to the classic Legends characters, plus the weekly rotation Legends character. F2P is restricted by the 1.5k cash cap and can't get CR97 pvp gear and above.

F2P can grind out all the feats under Pvp (dueling, arenas, legends). But no Last Laugh feats can be earned, even if F2P wins eg 100 Safehouse matches.
  5. Gimpy Loyal Player

Well, I kind of have to really wait for open episodes to end before I experience that type of limitation, actually should have considered it before starting the new account but will take my time leveling until January.
  6. loupblanc Dedicated Player

With respect to Open Episodes, there are 3 Pvp Style feats (2 Checkmate, 1 Benevolent) accessible to F2P via the style vendor. Thats 3x8x800= 19.2k Marks of Valor to grind. Easily done solo and easily obtainable before end 2016.

Open episodes do not allow F2P (likely Premiums as well) to get all the other Legends characters eg Fate, Amon Sur, Ursa etc.
  7. loupblanc Dedicated Player

You should be using one of your low level inventory alts in legends pvp. Use Robin or Harley. As a lvl 15 character, you will have more opportunities to counter and farm immunity, even in 2v1 situations.

When ur sub drops, from what I understand, u drop to Premium level and not F2P level. U can continue using CR100/101 pvp gear. Only exception is Shield, unless u bought the weapon pack. Also, previously earned Legends characters should be available as well.

You should confirm the above via the forum. There is a thread on what is available/not available when your sub drops.
    • Like x 1