What do you think the game needs to make it better?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CypherXone, Jul 27, 2014.

1. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

You forgot one...

PC players get in game bonus items for recruiting new to play players to the game; PS player get nothing...it is high time this gets level out...I have heard and seen screen shots of PC players with 92 gear all the way back in January/February time frame; however, PS player only had the 93 rings until Amazon Fury came out...we need full balance between the various servers...
  2. Scypher6 Well-Known Player

To vastly improve this game the exec/devs must do the following:

1. STOP this obsession with "balancing powers", which really is another excuse for nerfing powers. This obsession is taking away from our need for new content, new worlds, and features.

2. Add new movement modes. This game has been out for 3 years and only has 3 movement modes! How is that possible? You'd think that they added a new movement every year, instead they added 3 movement modes the first year then spent the next two obsessing over balancing powers!

3. Add new hairstyles. This last DLC, Amazon Fury P1, featured so many new hairstyles that I felt like ripping their hair off to put on my toon! Give us new hairstyles, we need them.

4. Add more gear styles. Although we have many gear styles in the game, we could definitely use more. On a related side note, I think it's completely wrong to sell old styles for MoF when real CR-based gear, like Amazon Strategos are selling for MoF. Also, how do you sell the Vestments of Rage style for MoF while selling the CR-based gear Scion of Ion for MoT!??? That's backwards.

5. Add more physical customization option for new characters. Although that would be nice, I'm not holding my breath on that one.

6. Add more weapons. We definitely could use more weapons: shield + sword, spear; nunchucks; whip, etc.

7. Add new powers. I put this new the bottom because we already have a good number of powers, while we've been lagging far behind with respect to the aforementioned points, especially in the movement category.

8. Add new mentors. I can't hurt but I doubt such feature will see the light of day.

9. Add relevance to current mentors. Mentors don't really mean much in the game, besides of few missions that are different below level 30. It would be great to add persisting stats relevant to the mentors. One example I can think of: Tech players would get a bonus to their precision; Meta would get a bonus to their might; Magic would get a bonus to both (or something of the sort). There should be a benefit to picking a mentor over another that goes beyond level 30.

10. Add new body types. It would be nice to make a character as tall as Giganta!
    • Like x 2
  3. zx192 Well-Known Player

I wish quantum had more powers that clip together than just reality warp with other powers, because Weapon mastery its making useless fr me to use other than just spamming gravity clipped with reality warp, and gravity well clipped with reality warp.
    Quantum sucks or I am doing it wrong?
  4. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

This is such a good idea and it's well thought out this post is

Sgt Approved!
    • Like x 2
  5. xColdFront Committed Player

Awesome idea lol. I've been asking for this to.
  6. Houdei Level 30

more custom options would be great like new hairstyles, and change or add on to the beginning style options to change things up.
  7. NewHairstyles New Player

8. Horrorshow New Player

What Twitter account? I see no Twitter account.
  9. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

It is not just you....I cannot think of any loadout that I have not changed due to disuse of even some powersets supposedly best powers...I still remember what someone said in another thread..."Welcome to DC Weapon Mastery Online."
    • Like x 1
  10. John Brawler Committed Player

look i'm not saying it's right or good. but atleast this time the op thing is something everyone can get instead of having to switch powers and no longer getting to use the power type you want.
  11. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

Completely agree. It truly made the world flat again...but no one would say it was the BEST way...and I think we could agree to that statement.
  12. mehealyoulong time Level 30

Account wide feats i would have every powerset at 30 if i didnt have to regrind everything all over again :( would improve the games replay value tremendously certain the majority of you agree with me
  13. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

A level cap that goes a bit higher than 30. I do miss the experience gains...
  14. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

Archon Approved!
    • Like x 1
  15. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

OMFG Yes!! DEVS GET ON THIS ASAP!!
    This is one of the best ideas for newer fresh non-tiered content I've ever seen.
    • Like x 1
  16. NewHairstyles New Player

17. NewHairstyles New Player

18. Biester New Player

A better system of movement while in combat. I am a superhero but my sword is like my kryptonite, as soon as I whip it out I am slowed to the speed of a snail and I am forced to roll to dodge enemy attacks.

I'M A SUPERHERO DANG IT!!!!! I wanna do a frontflip over the warrior's red balls, barrel roll out of the way of an attack headed towards me, shoot up into the air then come back down with enough force to put enemies on their ***es. I hate the combat movement mechanics in this game. I shouldn't only be able to do a backflip if I equip the backflip "power" on my loadout.

Even in the opening cutscene of the game Lex is shooting at Superman, Superman zooms forward and rips the guns off of his shoulders. They should have made the cutscene truer to the gameplay and have Superman slowly glide over to Lex with a few occasional rolls that cover 5 feet or so. Did I mention that I hate the combat movement mechanics in this game??????
    • Like x 3
  19. Ghostof91 New Player

Yess, more open world PvP there's enough excitment for PvE, we need more reasons to fly around Metropolis/Gotham other than grind.
  20. zx192 Well-Known Player

I just added the pet from the Iconic power to my load out to do a little extra damage, but it dies in boss fights.