What do you think about the new episode already

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Oceanly, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Oceanly Well-Known Player

Personally i think it's gonna be the best episode in since Jld combining Meta Tech and Magic episode into one which give's us alot of outcomes hopefully we will get new healer art and tank art cause we kinda need more of those esp tank arts and more useful Healer art's (Starheart) since we need more.
  2. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

I think if they did a pass on the reg gear and elite gear and op gear this time around so that way u feel ur stats as ur cr goes up. make it so ppl can't spam replays to max cr fast but instead make every little bit of cr matter this time around. We could have a new great experience and not something that lasts 1 month and then everyone's burnt out wishing we had pvp to run to. Fingers crossed for that skill tree buff this ep. would really like to see stats make a comeback this ep
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You need to get your head out of the clouds. They haven't announced any of the pipe dreams you're having here, nor have they hinted at anything remotely like that. Come back to the real world with the rest of us here.
    • Like x 7
  4. Oceanly Well-Known Player

A
    And I Oop
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

6. AV Loyal Player

I think if Aquaman knew how to keep it in his pants we wouldn't have an episode!
    • Like x 1
  7. PHNTM Well-Known Player

So how do you replace the income they make from replay badge sales that people spam through at the start of every new episode?
    • Like x 1
  8. zNot Loyal Player

Actually if they would make it longterm instead of this rushed concept like we got currently they could get more out of it currently it doesnt take many resets with a renown booster to get max renown also now that we get elite alert and elite duo people will reset those since they are easyier so they will make alot revenue from these new elite versions

So they should make elite raids have more be and be more then just renown which means better rewards (maybe seals?) but harder to complete so people reset it even 2-3 months into the episode and have something to challenge even 3 months into the episode and dont get bored of the game which leads players to taking a break and some cancelling their membership due to boredom this also applies and goes alongside with the current progression/gearing system especially since gear doesnt mean much currently.
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

My expectations are low.

Flashpoint was the beginning of the end for me. Ironically I found it to be very well done. The art was gorgeous, the storylines were tense and desperate. In the end what followed just changed all of my favorite characters in ways I didn't like. Didn't care for seeing evil atlanteans and amazons. Pretty sure we're going to see lots of them in the near future.

Maybe I'll be surprised. Personally I would love to see a dlc take on a "Brave and the Bold" or a "DC Comics Presents" attitude and present us with a few instances that are self contained featuring a variety of characters. Some "single issue stories" if you will. Taking storylines from the comics is good on paper but for me it takes me out of the stories i want to create with my characters...
  10. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

You make income like all the other games do the right way...loot boxes is the future for dcuo u also make income off keeping players active. If those players max out ur server load drops hard after 1 month. you'll see alot of less active players running pve. That means ur paying for a server that's not even full which is a huge loss on their end
  11. Jaelia Committed Player

Super excited! Cannot wait for all the new styles and gameplay felt like it’s been foreverrrrrr lol
  12. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

It might be the "most relieving" dlc in awhile as I'm pretty tired of the current one; 5 months with the same dlc is not fun. I don't know that we need more healer arts, as I currently use any combination of the following PPH, PoD, TC, SC, and EoG depending on the content and how bored I am. If they would alter the Starheart to offer a nice heal instead of merely increasing the health pool of the group, it might be worth a second look. Actually, there's plenty of old artifacts that just need to be edited to make them considerabl, but that's a different topic, I suppose.
    • Like x 1