What do you do to keep interest in the game???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IIIIINASTYIIIII, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Errorcode1058 New Player

Look for new and interesting was to tackle a familiar bored. The PUG system of push forward and yell burn as much as possible sucks.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Just started a new Alt:
    When playing this alt, I can only text/speak in riddles, jokes, and quotes from movies, song lyrics, and television.
    It's harder than you'd think!
    • Like x 2
  3. thenewkidd New Player

Though I am not retired from PVP (still need some feats yet)...

I got tired of hearing people say "Ah another OP ring"...
    I think this game hates me.
  4. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

Yeah the OP ring is a *****. I have 3 alts all T5 i kept track of all runs between the 3 ive beaten AB combined 47 times. No ring not one
  5. thenewkidd New Player

I have an Ice Tank... Celestial Healer... Sorc DPS/Healer... and Mental Troll... all run AB weekly and even a few times reset... and not one ring...

I have a few people in my league that have 2 rings and I met another guy that has 4 rings...

Glad to know I will never get OP rings :(
  6. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

I know a dude villain side we started same time two years ago, he got 4 OP rings in his first 6 runs im like what the **** i just want one.
  7. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

And to exstrapulate ive run Prime on my main over 200 times not once have i even seen the helm of op never mind my alts run count aint never seen it once.
  8. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

I'm extremely bored as well. I've been playing since launch. I've played every role and every power. Bored with them all so no sense in making an alt. I hate pvp and always have. PVE content is boring. Tried finding good leagues but I can't find one I like (I'm picky). So I live the PUG life which isn't helping my situation lol. I hate solo healing and that's all everybody wants nowadays. So I let my sub drop. I figure if I give it several months and come back. Maybe it will be more fun for me then.
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

to be honest the feats are the biggest part to keep me in the game ... i am missing only the none available safehouse feats and the gathering feats, so i guess i will keep my interest for quite a while in the game...
  10. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

I don't know if I can get into final fantasy. The story line would have to be awesome . I haven't played FF MMO's just the console single player versions. Let me know if you like it and I might give it a try.
  11. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

My League!

Content will come, without my League, this game would be history!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  12. Saami Loyal Player

My advice is not to try too hard.
    Sometimes it is just better to take a break and find other things to do. Also it makes playing feel more fresh.
  13. EP Ice Loyal Player

I just sit back and enjoy the game for what it is. That always keeps me interested. Plus, it has Superman in it and that is always a plus!! :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Burnt New Player

Take breaks
  15. X-zero Loyal Player

This is a really good way to try something new. Since you give up all your feats, allies, tradable gear, and money. You start again as a complete nobody.
  16. Feenicks New Player

No other MMO has Superman! That's why I came to this game and a big reason I'm still here!
    • Like x 1
  17. EP Ice Loyal Player

Same here!!
  18. Korvyne Committed Player

Welcome back Aero!! :)
  19. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

You think your world is safe?

It is an illusion...for I have returned to have my revenge...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Zuse Loyal Player

I level alts...role play...pvp...pve...try to solo raids stuff...role play...decorate my base...spawn cake...spawn my super balls...ape out...play detective
    • Like x 1