What chest style is this please

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bio-TEKKEN, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Bio-TEKKEN New Player

As I said in a previous post all thats dropping is the Astral alloy pieces. Been trying again today and still that's all that drops
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So, at least you got something, even if it wasn't what you wanted (as a certain Someone will quickly point out, have no idea what the Astral Alloy Pieces are, so don't know if you can do anything with them)
  3. Bio-TEKKEN New Player

At this point I've given up. Over 11 hours hoping the RNG will be kind and drop it but hasn't so I'm giving up. Thanks to everyone who informed me what the chest piece is called and where it drops.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Don't give up, leave it for a while and maybe just do it for about half an hour a day (or less), when you don't have anything better to do
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Which Avatar are you fighting??? I think different Avatars have a different loot table. But don't quote me on that since it's been YEARS since I visited that area.
  6. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I think the Subavatar drops are bugged. There was another post about the bandana not dropping as well. But yeah, apart from Astral Alloy, it should also be urban business, kung fu & the bandana.

BTW... the ice character with the vest is mine. :)
  7. Great Architect Loyal Player

They do - but if you've run it for 11 hours, I'm pretty sure that the spread would be quite even over that time, even just camping the same spot.
  8. Great Architect Loyal Player

There are a number of styles that you can find here and there, none of which have Style Feats attached to them, so there's often no reason to know they exist.

Some of them are awful (for instance the Prince Ulgo Helm that drops from the HQ Collections). Some of them look like they *would* have been a Style Feat at some point (Gorilla Soldier springs to mind - there are several pieces of this - and perhaps that's where the Prince Ulgo Helm comes in?). But essentially there are a lot of Styles out there that seem to be kind of... lost. Some compliment existing styles (the Epic drop Harley's Masquerade, for instance), but a lot are just kind of "What is this for? Do I ever want a Fireman-themed character?"

Urban Business is one of the very few that looks great on the right character - particularly the Female versions. It really *ought* to be tradeable (as in Integrates When Equipped tradeable).
  9. Bio-TEKKEN New Player

I've fought them all. I'm mainly farming yhe one at the left of the watchtower teleport but I do go to other ones too. Astral alloy is all that drops no bandanna no ninja and certainly not urban business. I only have the belt left from the Astral alloy to collect for the style feat and so far that hasn't even dropped yet. It's mainly chests feet and heads that drop.
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, have come across a few 'lone styles' and not sure whether to put them on the Personal Style List (like the Tattered cape from the "Lighthouse Cleanup" side-mission)

Don't believe have come across the 'Gorilla Soldier' set (the set you get from beating up the monkey's in Metro is the Biomech), haven't made it to Oolong Island yet, and tried spanking Ulgo a few times (to no avail), may have to do it again if he drops his helmet (that's the Openworld version atop the tower near Grodd's Hideout in South West LilBo, right?)