What chest style is this please

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bio-TEKKEN, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Bio-TEKKEN New Player

I can't post a picture for some reason so ill do my best to describe the chest style. Its a long sleeved shirt with a waist coat kind of looks like the riddler chest style but without the tie and with longer sleeves and possible gloves too but I'm not sure about the gloves. (sorry if this thread is in the wrong place)
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Is it any of the following coats?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Bio-TEKKEN New Player

No it's just a shirt with a vest there is no coat attached to it
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The Guy Gardner vest?
  5. Bio-TEKKEN New Player

[IMG] This one but without the druid hands
    • Like x 1
  6. Great Architect Loyal Player

It looks like "Urban Business" to me?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Bio-TEKKEN New Player

It is. Thank you very much :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The style is called "Urban Business". I just checked out my chest styles until I found it. I believe it is a green or blue drop from the Avatars in South Gotham.

EDIT: Someone beat me to it while I was looking :p.
    • Like x 2
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, there is an Urban Business? Had only come across the Urban Slick (the boots look great on females, crap on males: females have nice looking boots, the men... just another pair of sneakers with pulled up socks :eek: )
  10. Bio-TEKKEN New Player

Thank you for your time I appreciate it.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Urban Business.

Beat me to it tho. xD
  12. Bio-TEKKEN New Player

So is this like super rare? I have been farming the avatars in Gotham for about 4 hours and all that drops is the Astral alloy pieces. Am I in the wrong place? I'm farming them in old gotham
  13. Rainnifer Committed Player

I believe it is rarer. I passively got it though while farming the bosses for initially the bandana then I continued to go for the full Astral Alloy set, it didn't take too long. Just keep trying.
    • Like x 1
  14. Dene Devoted Player

Keep trying :)

it is not super super rare - you will get it soon enough :)

Wish it was a vest for guys too :/ - on male toons it is a variant of the usual overly bulky suit styles we got
    • Like x 1
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You are sooooo right that the male suits are overly bulky. I don't know why that is. The vest look is nice.
    • Like x 2
  16. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Isn't it obtainable from the Bizarro/Huntress T5 solos too?
  17. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I was going to say it is a reward somewhere other than the avatars but I couldn't remember the tier. It may be the T5 solos.
  18. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

The legs dropped in the Bizzaro solo I ran earlier on an alt so I would say Ryazan was correct.
    • Like x 1
  19. Bio-TEKKEN New Player

The legs just dropped for me in the Bizarro solo but I already had them no chest from either solos I'll try again on a few alts. Ended up farming the avatars yesterday for almost 7 hours and nothing dropped
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Seven hours, and nothing dropped, at all? o_O