What artifact would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Perseus Chase, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Mine would be a Bat Credit Card, and Sharks Repellent......I think those would be nice to have.

Bat Credit card = make repairs cheaper.
    Sharks repellent= you take no damage from sharks frenzy for 1 minutes.
    • Like x 5
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’ll take that credit card, absolutely haemorrhaging money due to the epic amounts of stupidity I’m encountering daily in ROTB at the moment.
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

The bat credit card was the silliest thing ever from those awful batman movies. Any suggestion for that being used makes me cringe :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

And yet you just happened to have that GIF handy. You’re not fooling anyone ;-)
    • Like x 3
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Luthor’s Kryptonite ring - lowers defense of all enemies but decreases the health of the character using it

Tantu totem - pet stats temporarily added to your own

Kilg%re code - group buff to exobyte gear mods

White dwarf fragment - reduce group power costs

Radioactive meteor (from the origin of Vandal Savage) - one shot mechanic immunity, but health is taken down to one (the next hit of anything can ko you)
    • Like x 3
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Um how do u have a gif handy? I went to google and found it. Takes about 5 seconds to do. The OP trying to come up with ideas for iconic items to be used as artifacts is cool, no problems there. But i do find the bat credit card extremely cringe worthy.
    • Like x 2
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Batman won't be buying anything off the broker with that limit ;)
    • Like x 5
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, but he could buy a lot of stabilizers.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Batman is a whale! :eek:
    • Like x 2
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

The Green Glob - Here's it's first appearance...

It was retconned decades later and said to be a tool of The Guardians of the Universe.

"After being released into space, they began their mysterious programming which involved altering reality around specific individuals for an unknown purpose beyond teaching them a lesson."

Remaining Health increased by 20% when a team member wearing The Green Glob's health falls below 20%. This ability can be stacked up to three times.

Simple Example: Health is down to 4,000

(4,000 x 0.20) = 800 x (3 people with Artifact) = 2,400 = Health is now 6,400.

The idea is that three people are going down. Here's some extra health all around to give you time to get over to them. Just in case they do die and you need to recover them.

Of course the 20% is just arbitrary and used for the example. It would start lower and scale up like any other Artifact.
  11. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

It would be great if there was one that doubles then triples the vendor cash selling value.
  12. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Stone sword- Grants you massive size similar to halls of power artifact effect- damage increaser

Atom manipulator- Grants you the ability to go small in size- evasive increaser

Invisible cloak- During movement, you are turning invisible, out of movement you are visible- Critical healing increaser

Elemental Arbiter- Soul storms from sorcery are surrounding you, damaging everything that touches you- Physical contact damager

Boomtube activator- Summon a boomtube, enter it and teleport a little further than Quantum- Taunt enemies and temp damage decreaser

That is all I got for now.
  13. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

Cosmic Control Rod -- DPS buff
    Cosmic Belt -- Tank Buff
    The Shade's Cane -- stun mobs
    T-Spheres -- pets that dps
    Blackout Bombs -- stun mobs
    Dr. Mid-Nite's Goggles -- increase chance of crits
    Shard of the Rock of Eternity -- magic buff
    Helm of Nabu -- magic buff
    Liquid Metal (the substance giving Citizen Steel his powers) -- tank buff
    Miraclo -- tank and dps buff
    Black Lightning's Belt -- Electricity buff
    Magog's Staff -- Atomic buff
    Black Light Projector (Phantom Girl) -- Allows stealth in combat with no movement penalty
    Crimson Avenger's Guns -- damage ignores shields
    Wand of Glastonbury (used by the villain, The Wizard) -- dps buff
    Mask of Johnny Sorrow -- invulnerable for a brief period, followed by an AoE stun / damage
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Extreme Cola Artifact..

That way I would never have to run to a vendor to get colas again lol.
    • Like x 1
  15. MastaMind Dedicated Player

God yes!

Amazo Virus - The one that made the entire Justice League look like zombies. The buff is that you have 30 seconds after your last bit of health is lost to fight or do whatever. Then you die. Soooooo many times I have been one shot away from finishing off a boss. On a few rare cases I have actually died but killed the boss too and got credit for it. So it would only occasionally be useful.

Suicide Squad Brain Bomb - When your health falls to 0% you explode dealing heavy damage to any nearby enemies. That really sounds like some terrorist stuff right there.
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Dial - H - For - Hero Dial ...

• If you self heal to 100% the rest of your Heals are turned into power regeneration.
    • If you self power yourself to 100% the rest is turned into self heals.

Billy Batson's Subway Ticket ... Advanced Movement Mode damage is buffed 25% for 5 seconds. This can only be used once every 5 minutes.

Madam Xanadu's Mason Jar ... All encasements cause an extra 5 tick DOT where each are equal to 1% of Precision.

Lucifer's Key to Hell ... Each non-DPS member of your group will randomly do damage equal to 10% of your current hit. This effect can occur only once ever 15 seconds.

Brother Geek's Flower T-Shirt - Tanks get 10% faster healing & 10% reduction in power consumption while doing pulls.
    • Like x 1
  17. krytine Loyal Player

Personally i would like to see defense buffs that are stackable. What ever name you want to call ring of organ
    Boots of Hercules chin strap what ever it doesn't matter to me
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^^ Radiation Spray ^^^^ - Used by Superman in Action Comics #853 to protect himself from Kryptonite Man's radiation.