What are your expectations for the Superman event?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TestReporter, Apr 7, 2018.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I don’t think that’ll be enough to alleviate worry. If they at least give us a general idea of what’s coming (i.e., “we’re working on some open world event content and several solos/duos/alerts/raids/operations, please be patient, we’ll give you more info as we get things finalized”) it would help a *lot*.
    • Like x 1
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I've played this game since day one and sadly keeping us in the loop doesn't happen often or at all most of the time stuff is found out by people digging into files on test. I do think they're more quite now because of the blow back from the style unlocking and Grodd stuff from a few years back and the new UI that never happened.
  3. Gulrick TheWanderer Well-Known Player

Here's my prediction: The Superman event will be handled just like Starro. It will be extremely boring and lacklustre. Also next year they'll bring the Superman event back as a future dlc, might add in an extra raid and an alert. This will be the new formula. I'm calling it now.
    • Like x 1
  4. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

it will involve the smallville map with easy npcs to beat for weak rewards